Amazon Web Sources

Amazon.de, amazon.co.uk and Amazon.fr are working for me. I just changed all the .co.uk in the script below to .fr and .de and saved it under different names.

I hope it will keep on working for quite a while. :sunglasses:

First of all. The script works fine. Is there a way to show the Cover Resolution in the results list, like it was in the earlier versions of the program? Thx

Yes it might be possible. The script I am using was edited by me years ago. I can update it, but I beg for a little patience.

I edited the newer Version of the Amazon Source. It now shows the Cover Resolution.

Amazon.de_custom.src (6.52 KB) for Amazon.de

Amazon.co.uk_custom.src (6.53 KB) for Amazon.co.uk

Amazon.fr_custom.src (6.52 KB) for Amazon.fr

On Win 10 all of the files must go here: c:\Program Files (x86)\Mp3tag\data\sources\

Note: you should customize the filenames of at least the .de source as of v283 it gets deleted upon installation.

Amazon.co.uk_custom.src (6.53 KB)

Amazon.de_custom.src (6.52 KB)

Amazon.fr_custom.src (6.52 KB)

Thx a lot. I will try these scripts in the morning. I love this program. It was so genius. And with these script it is, again :slight_smile:

Ok. Everything works fine again! Perfect!!!! Thx a lot.

Ok, so I only use amazon for cover images and it seems .de works fine still in 2.82, but I saw your fix and gave it a try, but pasting your files into the sources folder doesn't add them as options in mp3tag. How do I get them to actually show up?

You should copy the file "Amazon.de.src", modified by Dave Reid, to ...
"%appdata%\Mp3tag\data\sources\Amazon#Amazon.de.DaveReid.src"

DD.20170709.1232.CEST

Thank you.

For anyone looking in Windows 7, the actual directory is: "C:\Users*username*\AppData\Roaming\Mp3tag\data\sources"

Here are the files to add to have the sources in the cover art sub menu:

Cover_Art_Amazon.de_custom.src (3.09 KB)

Cover_Art_Amazon.fr_custom.src (3.09 KB)

Cover_Art_Amazon.co.uk_custom.src (3.11 KB)

Cover_Art_Amazon.de_custom.src (3.09 KB)

Cover_Art_Amazon.fr_custom.src (3.09 KB)

Cover_Art_Amazon.co.uk_custom.src (3.11 KB)

Now these scripts work fine. It will only tag the cover, the other information stays unchanged. Perfect.

hi
yes i'm so happy
i guess it's the only script that can download covers
:smiley:

but i can't have them in a submenu

thanks

You just have to change the second underscore (_) to # e.g. "Cover_Art_Amazon.co.uk_custom.src to Cover_Art#Amazon.co.uk_custom.src". This will put them to a submenu named Cover__Art with all Amazon sources in it.

hi
thank you so much!

Hi
sadly they stop to work :frowning: :frowning:

I'm afraid so.

QUOTE (Mp3tag)
>>400 Bad Request