Automatically Save Cover Art

I know there is a way to tell MP3Tag to automatically save cover art as folder.jpg as well as saving it into the tag. I recently did a fresh install of Windows 7 and forgot how to do it. There is a LOT of information on this forum and quite frankly I am too old, and searching for it overwhelms me a bit.

Help?

Thanks in advance.

Now playing: Foreigner - Waiting For A Girl Like You

It's available via Save cover to disc from the right-click menu of the Tag Sources dialog.

Kind regards,
Florian

Thank you for your reply. It is a bit hidden in there, your reply helped me to find it. I guess I should head on over to the feature request section and find out if there is a way to make that function more easily accessible.

I have been using MP3Tag for years and have donated any time I could afford it. Thank you for an essential utility.

I still don't get it. I have the exact same problem. Could someone please explain like to a 5-year-old step by step exactly how to do this? :rolleyes:

Thanks!

Someone please help me!

Can you describe your problem with your own words?

Yes, all my CD albums are located each in their own directory. All of these contain a picture of the album cover called "folder.jpg". I want to use MP3Tag to automatically add this picture into the tag.
Until now, I have been adding the album cover manually for every album, and since I have so many, it takes quite a while.

I hope you understand my problem.

For that different problem you can do this:

Make a new action
Use the action type Export cover to file
As format string use Folder to create a Folder.ext image in each directory. Extension is added automatically.

Thanks, it worked! Actually, I didn't even have to create a new action. All it took was to choose "Actions" -> "Album cover" ant it was automatically set to import from folder.jpg.

Thanks a lot!

import ./. export

???

DD.20091223.2141.CET