Beatport.com WSS by stevehero [Release, Single Track & Artwork tagging]

set "INITIALKEY"

to

# set "INITIALKEY"

1 Like

I'm looking for a way to have the mix name (like: Original Mix, Extended Mix) in the SUBTITLE ID3 field. What do have to change to make it work?

Change:

# STYLE
outputto "STYLE"
say "Electronic"

To

# STYLE
outputto "STYLE"
say "Electronic"

# SUBTITLE
outputto "SUBTITLE"
SayOutput "MIXARTIST"

Unrelated to the script but has anyone noticed a slow search using Chrome? It's my default browser and it's wicked slow. I've disabled any extensions and it's still the same.

Try this link in Chrome and Firefox. Chrome takes up to 10 seconds to load and FF is within a second.

I can confirm this. Beatport has always been this slow on Chrome.
Using the Edge browser it's even faster than under Firefox.

1 Like

Thanks. Thought it just my chrome setup.

Parsing bug - genre Big Room writing to tag as Mainstage
Trance 100 - 2014 от Armada Music Albums на Beatport

It's not a bug, just beatports JSON section in the HTML code where the info and others are using Bigroom whereas the HTML (What you see is using a different value). Probably won't be changing this to get the parse the HTML section.

Late reply, but thought I would test this :slight_smile:
In Chrome, it is 10+ seconds,
but in Vivaldi (which is based on Chromium), it's about 1.5 seconds

1 Like

Hi. I can't use the script. I put all the files in the right folder as expected, but there are no options for working with the script in the program menu

Screenshot_3
Screenshot_1

Try finding your MP3Tag path, in your user profile,
ie.
C:\Users\ < USER > \AppData\Roaming\Mp3tag\data\sources

Whether there is a possibility for TRACK/TOTALTRACKS field?

Not possible atm until this feature is added.

2 Likes

Sure, just set TOTALTRACKS=10
or however many are on the release. It seems to be a standard field on the Beatport scripts when getting COMPILATION=1 ... HTH

1 Like

@stevehero - How do I get tracks 1-9 to get leading zeroes on them? I tried the scripts, but I don't think I have it right or does it not work yet? Thank you! :slight_smile:

No the compilation = 1 is derived from whether it is various artists or not. Cannot pad the tracks until that feature is added I linked above.

1 Like

Just curious, but where is the code where I can have "Mainstage" replaced with "Electro House" instead?

Thanks! :slight_smile:

Put this before outputto GENRE

replace "Mainstage" "Electro House"

Although Mainstage isn't really that genre.

Put this before outputto GENRE

replace "Mainstage" "Electro House"

Although Mainstage isn't really that genre.

1 Like