1, Script usable at https://www.beatport.com
2, remove discnumber
3, Track number always set to 1
4, remove INITIALKEY/Key Value
5, remove description on beatport
6, DD-MM-YYYY format
7. Replace " (OM)" to (Original Mix)

is it possible ?

No need to reply twice. The old beatport script is fine and no different than the data on the classic. Well apart from beatports terrible genre tagging.

You can open the script and read the text in that to do the majority of the things you want.

Read the first post. It explains how to install notepad++ and use a style sheet to easily read the scripts. Open the script and search through for the keywords that you want and there's settings and an explanation of how to change each of them.

I just spent few hours i cant get date in format DD-MM-YYYY format and is so, it comes like that :
1301//13-01-2017

and track number is 2and etc. but never 1

but if you have some time and you can do that for me even if just for http://classic.beatport.com/
remove discnumber
Track number always set to 1
remove INITIALKEY/Key Value
remove description on beatport
DD-MM-YYYY format
Replace " (OM)" to (Original Mix)
i will be very thankful and send you donation in return

Redownload the script again because you should not be getting the problem with 2and etc. with the TRACK no. which should fix that issue.

Then Open up Beatport by &stevehero v4.2#RELEASE Search by Relea&se.scr from the script folder as the script you want to modify in notepad++. Best install that and the custom style sheet from the starting post here to view it correctly and make it easy on the eyes. Editing these in notepad is eyeball torture.

So, to get the date as you want it DD-MM-YYYY (even though that's not the correct format) I have that as an option on line no. 106 of that script. You can view the line numbers if you used notepad++.

Remove the # from the start of that line to look like this to enable this option:

regexpreplace "(releaseDate":")(\d\d\d\d)-(\d\d)-(\d\d)" "$1$4-$3-$2"                   # YEAR in DD-MM-YYYY format

To remove these at the very bottom of the script you'll see

# set "DISCNUMBER"            # EXTRA FIELD
# set "INITIALKEY" 
# set "UNSYNCEDLYRICS"        # DESCRIPTION ON BEATPORT

Change them to (Removing the # at the beginning of each line)

set "DISCNUMBER"            # EXTRA FIELD
set "INITIALKEY" 
set "UNSYNCEDLYRICS"        # DESCRIPTION ON BEATPORT

See line no.255 for the (OM) change.
Simply, change this line:

replace " (Original Mix)" " (OM)"                                                            # Replace " (OM)" to your liking, block this with # to keep original setting

To (adding # at the start):

#    replace " (Original Mix)" " (OM)"                                                            # Replace " (OM)" to your liking, block this with # to keep original setting

Not sure what you mean by this. Surely you want an album to have the correct numbering?

Rinse and repeat for all the other scripts with the same steps (Line numbers may vary).
BUT, if you're nifty you can open all the scripts in notepad++ and use the replace text on all opened documents meaning that you don't have to do each replace on every individual script. Just make sure you do the replace for one line at a time. 5-10mins should get all scripts changed this way.

i want to set track number to 1 even if it is 16th or 5th in the album.

At the bottom of each script add.

Outputto TRACK
Say "1"

Try that. It might not work but I'll have a solution tomorrow if it doesn't when I can test it.

New revision in starting post.

It now outputs the new https://www.beatport.com/ URLs.

It's not a full blown beatport.com revamp. The only difference is it still uses the http://classic.beatport.com URL when you click the preview. Apart from that it's virtually identical.

Anyway, there's no difference in either of them apart from the Genre style. And the script has most of the bugs ironed out at this stage, so doing a rewrite for the new one would introduce them again until the bugs are found.

It now includes two scripts for getting artwork only. And other changes, please read revision history in starting post.

So, Enjoy and don't forget to donate should you feel the need.

I'll be here to help you with any questions.

Thanks
@stevehero :black_heart:

how fix BPM. need a script that multiplies by 2. for example http://classic.beatport.com/release/defqon-1-2017/2044262
track 48 - BPM 92 (I need 92x2=184 that is real bpm)
track 47 -> 190 bpm

The script hasn't got AI yet I'm afraid and cannot tell what the actual BPM is. (only the info that beatport page displays). If you want a true reflection of the BPM value then the 'mixed in key' program's for you. Google it.

beatport wrong calculate BPM to genres - hardcore, dubstep, drum & bass. need make 'actions' RegExp for imported tags bpm, multiplied by 2 (for example, converting 92 to 184)

This is the wrong part of the forum. This is WSS.

Do a search in google for such things with the keyword mp3tag.

Here's a thread dating back 7 years. Function to multiply BPM x 2

How can I edit tags?

1. For example, in your script, I see the [Catalog #] next to album tag. I want album tag just the release name without the [Catalog #] tag.

2. I see genre in wrong way House Deep // How can make it as original Beatport genre: Deep House

3. How can remove the time zone from releasetime tag // I just want 2018-03-08

Many thank for this great work, after my configuration in order to work how I want to donate.

Regards,
Gregory

Open all the script files and:

1 Delete these lines in all scripts.

outputto "ALBUM"
say " ["
sayoutput "CATALOG #"
say "]"

2 Delete these lines in all scripts

regexpreplace "(trackGenre>>)(Dee|Ele|Min|Pro|Tec)(.+?)\s?(House)?.{0}>" "$1$4 $2$3>"    # 'Progressive House' to 'House Progressive'
replace "trackGenre>>House Progressive>" "trackGenre>>House Prog>"                       # 'Progressive House' to 'House Prog'

3 Delete this line in all scripts. Although this not not the correct format for this tag.

say "T00:00:00Z"

I would assume that someone entered the data like that in Beatport.
To swap 2 words, use an action of the type "Replace with regular expression" for GENRE
Search: (.*) (.*)
Replace: $2 $1

If you remove the time zone from the data in releasetime you get an invalid data format. Do you really want that?

Hello,

I edit the scripts and works fine now.

I just noticed 2 issues.

1. I see on track title at the end (OM) not sure what is that. I wish like [ Track title (Original mix) ]

2. How to apply the initialkey on ID3 tags?

Thank you,
Gregory

I have fixed the first issue as you explained below.

replace " (Original Mix)" " (OM)" # Replace " (OM)" to your liking, block this with # to keep original setting

Now only I want to write on the tag the initialkey (Key)

Thank you,
Gregory

Just search every script for (OM) and delete that line entirely or add # maing it # replace " (Original Mix)" " (OM)".

At the line set "INITIALKEY" add a # to make # set "INITIALKEY".

All of this is explained in the starting post and throughout the scripts.

Search INITIALKEY or (OM) for example and you find some form of explaination along the way.

Thanks.

Hello guys, @stevehero I have set above and helps me to set the "INITIALKEY"on tag.
However it's not generate the Beatport original "INITIALKEY" but 06A, 06B etc. It's possible to generate original Beatport keys like: Amin, Amaj

Thank you,
Gregory

Search through the script for a section to replace these values. It's easy to find just remove all the replace lines in that section.