Beatport.com WSS by stevehero [Release, Single Track & Artwork tagging]


#501

Guys. WHAT. DID. I. TELL. YOU.

I'd be pulling my hair out if I spent a week or more rewriting the same scripts. I have better things to be doing.

Glad it's fixed now. People need more patience. :facepunch:


#502

changed format INITIALKEY


#503

This bug could of existed as I don't use that tag.
I'll post a new batch of scripts later on for this.
Thanks for catching it.

Under the line (dont delete this)
replace "♯" "#" # Fix

ADD this in each script write:
replace "♭" "♭" # Fix


#504

UPDATE, ver 4.4

" As always, read the readme before overwriting your src files. "


#505

G♭min http://classic.beatport.com/track/bodycheck-original-mix/4151764


#506

Wasn't in the replaces from day one.

Could someone post the camelot wheel equivalent of:
G♭min

AFAIK it's:
1A


#508

Hi @stevehero your script often drops a "the" in an artist's name, e.g. "Esthetique" becomes Esetique, resulting in a release not to be found. I could not find any indication in your script to fix that. I am guessing it is somewhere in the [Searchby] line.

Thx for your help.


#509

Until I upload a fix.

In the artist search scripts, search for :
(?i)the

and replace with :
(?i)\bthe\b


#510

G♭maj http://classic.beatport.com/track/full-smash-d3fai-remix/9571586


#511

Great script, Stevie.

Couple of quick queries if you or anyone would kindly help please?

  • Year field: just want this in the format, 'YYYY', without affecting RELEASTIME. I tried tweaking, but then I don't get any values in said field?

  • I've made all the tweaks to the 'artist' script, how can you use the same settings etc. for the others?


#512

Today I tried v4.4 for few files at the first time and script for release ID doesnt work.

linkCapture1 Capture2


#513

It's possible that release is no longer available. Try others and if they work this is the case. This is quite normal for this to happen.


#514

I tried 3 releases more. There are available on BP, but result is the same.
However, v4.2 I use works perfectly.
Thank U Stevie, I will try to solve the problem with v4.4 release ID. Other v4.4 scripts are great and they works.:wink:


#515

I don't have a pc currently so you can open the two script files and compare them with Microsoft word or sublime text with plugin to see the difference between them. I don't think there should be much. Thanks.


#516

Solved!
I replaced row [SearchBy]

https://www.beatport.com/release/-/%beatport_release_id%

with:

http://classic.beatport.com/release/-/%beatport_release_id%

Now v4.4 release ID works for me.