Beatport.com WSS by stevehero [Release, Single Track & Artwork tagging]

Sorry, I don't really have time to check it.

Best redownload the scripts and try again the title has been added to the track search so that's one problem sorted for you.

Then follow the instructions I left here. Beatport.com WSS by stevehero [Release, Single Track & Artwork tagging] - #822 by stevehero

1 Like

Very nice script :kissing_heart:

Thank You !

I had tried to modify some small aspects of the script,
but I was having trouble to recreate my cosmetic needs.

I just have some small requests to modify the following:

• Padding 'Track No.'
    I like to see 2-digit track numbers, ie. Track 01 but not Track 1
    Script only writes track numbers, without any "padding", ie. '0' at front.

• 4-digit year
    I like to save into the tag: '2021' instead of '2021-05-04'

• No catalogue / label in 'Album' field
    The script already saves the record label to the "Catalog No." field,
    but it also shows the record label, in the 'Album' field.
    I do not want it in the 'Album' field and I am fine with how it writes to the "Catalog No." field already.

• Removing extra columns from:
    _Search results
    I want to remove columns such as "Exclusive", "Price", "ID", etc. to make for a cleaner result page.
    _Adjust Tag Information
    I want to remove columns such as "Beatport Track ID", "Beatport Track URL"
    and/or re-arrange columns, so it's easier to read 'Length' or 'Track', when viewing side-by-side

• Padding is not possible. This needs a feature added by mp3tag for counting when doing a json_foreach loop.
  • Year only, look in the scripts for:
# regexpreplace "(released\":\s*\")(\d\d\d\d)-(\d\d)-(\d\d)" "$1$2-$4-$3"   # YEAR in YYYY-DD-MM format
# regexpreplace "(released\":\s*\")(\d\d\d\d)-(\d\d)-(\d\d)" "$1$4-$3-$2"   # YEAR in DD-MM-YYYY format
# regexpreplace "(released\":\s*\")(\d\d\d\d)-(\d\d)-(\d\d)" "$1$2"         # YEAR in YYYY format

Change to:

# regexpreplace "(released\":\s*\")(\d\d\d\d)-(\d\d)-(\d\d)" "$1$2-$4-$3"   # YEAR in YYYY-DD-MM format
# regexpreplace "(released\":\s*\")(\d\d\d\d)-(\d\d)-(\d\d)" "$1$4-$3-$2"   # YEAR in DD-MM-YYYY format
regexpreplace "(released\":\s*\")(\d\d\d\d)-(\d\d)-(\d\d)" "$1$2"         # YEAR in YYYY format
  • For no Catalog in album change:
# ALBUM [CATOLOG #]
outputto "ALBUM"
say " ["
sayoutput "CATALOG #"
say "]"

To:

# ALBUM [CATOLOG #]
# outputto "ALBUM"
# say " ["
# sayoutput "CATALOG #"
# say "]"
  • For removing columns, Remove these two:
|% ↓ EXCLUSIVE%|% ↓ ID (◣_◢)™%|% ↓ PRICE%
json_select "exclusive" # EXCLUSIVE
sayrest
say "|"
json_select "id" # ID
sayrest
say "|"
json_select_object "price" # PRICE
json_select "display"
sayrest
json_unselect_object
say "|"
  • For removing tags, use set at the bottom of the scripts so:
# set "BEATPORT_TRACK_ID"
# set "BEATPORT_TRACK_URL"

Becomes:

set "BEATPORT_TRACK_ID"
set "BEATPORT_TRACK_URL"
1 Like

stevehero,
thank you so much for the detailed reply :blush:

the first 2 of your 'workarounds' are a success,
ie.

• Year in "YYYY" format
  • No Catalog in Album name

However, when removing the columns from the results section,
ie. removing the 2 'sections' (which you pointed out), the entire web source scripts stop working.

Also, for 'removing tags', if I use "Set", wouldn't that omit those 2 x tags from the ID3,
ie. MP3Tag will just not write the BEATPORT_TRACK_ID and URL tags ?
All I wanted, was to remove the visibility of these columns, in the search results,
because it saves me from horizontally scrolling between first and last columns
(which contain track numbers/names and track lengths).

I don't need to see TRACK_ID and URL information , however, I do not mind if MP3Tag writes this information into the ID3 tags.

That should work if you delete what I have in them two sections.

You cannot hide the columns and write the tags. It's one or the other unfortunatly.

1 Like

Just noticed Beatport seem to have gone back and upres'd older artwork.

This release is from 2005 and the artwork is near perfect @1400x1400px.

1 Like

Removing the text in those 2 'sections', breaks the scripts completely and it does not work for me anymore.

OK. I understand.
Your suggestion works (ie. for 'removing tags' for TRACK ID & URLs )

No, it doesn't. I knew it would work.

Please see.

# Original IndexFormat
# New IndexFormat

And:

# THESE ARE THE ITEMS THAT ARE COMMENTED OUT BELOW
# THESE ARE THE ITEMS THAT ARE COMMENTED OUT ABOVE

Here's an example of the Beatport by &stevehero v5.0_Release Search.inc

#    _                   _                        _
#   | |                 | |                      | |
#   | |__    ___   __ _ | |_  _ __    ___   _ __ | |_     ___  ___   _ __ ___
#   | '_ \  / _ \ / _` || __|| '_ \  / _ \ | '__|| __|   / __|/ _ \ | '_ ` _ \
#   | |_) ||  __/| (_| || |_ | |_) || (_) || |   | |_  _| (__| (_) || | | | | |
#   |_.__/  \___| \__,_| \__|| .__/  \___/ |_|    \__|(_)\___|\___/ |_| |_| |_| _
#                    (_)     | | |   | |                 | |                   | |
#    ___   ___  _ __  _  _ __|_| |_  | |__   _   _   ___ | |_  ___ __   __ ___ | |__    ___  _ __  ___ TM
#   / __| / __|| '__|| || '_ \ | __| | '_ \ | | | | / __|| __|/ _ \\ \ / // _ \| '_ \  / _ \| '__|/ _ \
#   \__ \| (__ | |   | || |_) || |_  | |_) || |_| | \__ \| |_|  __/ \ V /|  __/| | | ||  __/| |  | (_) |
#   |___/ \___||_|   |_|| .__/  \__| |_.__/  \__, | |___/ \__|\___|  \_/  \___||_| |_| \___||_|   \___/
#                       | |                   __/ |
#                       |_|                  |___/
#:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::#
#                                 .:: [v5.11 by stevehero™] [2021.05.07] ::.                              #
# https://community.mp3tag.de/t/beatport-com-wss-by-stevehero-release-single-track-artwork-tagging/12568  #
#                          .:: Please read the 'Version History + Readme' file ::.                        #
#                    .:: DO NOT COPY/MODIFY OR REDISTRIBUTE THIS WITHOUT PERMISSION ::.                   #
#                 .:: This file should be stored in your tag sources sources directory ::.                #
#                                      %APPDATA%\Mp3tag\data\sources                                      #
#                                  and requires Mp3tag v3.03d or above.                                   #
#:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::#
#                          .:: You can buy me a beer or an EP on beatport ::.                             #
#     https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=EZVJN8ZLEU8KC&source=url       #

# TO DO: (WSF Help: https://help.mp3tag.de/main_online.html)
# 1. Leading zero user option on track no.
# 2. TRACK/TOTALTRACKS to fix. e.g. 1/10, 2/10, 3/10 etc.
# 3. Once the json_select_many "artists" "name" " ● " "5" thing has been implemented. Change back to the Original IndexFormat and add that.

[Name]=beatport.com [v5.11 by stevehero™] (◣_◢)
[BasedOn]=https://www.beatport.com
[IndexUrl]=https://www.beatport.com/search/releases?q=
[AlbumUrl]=
[WordSeparator]=+

# Original IndexFormat
# [IndexFormat]=% ↓ TYPE%|% ↓ EXCLUSIVE%|% ↓ ID (◣_◢)™%|% ↓ PRICE%|% ↓ RECORD LABEL%|% ↓ RELEASED%|% ↓ CATALOG%|% ↓ RELEASE%|% ↓ ARTIST/S%|% ↓ REMIXER/S%|% ↓ GENRE/S%|%_URL%

# New IndexFormat
[IndexFormat]=% ↓ TYPE%|% ↓ RECORD LABEL%|% ↓ RELEASED%|% ↓ CATALOG%|% ↓ RELEASE%|% ↓ ARTIST/S%|% ↓ REMIXER/S%|% ↓ GENRE/S%|%_URL%
[Encoding]=url-utf-8

[ParserScriptIndex]=...

debug "on"  "W:\Apps (Portable)\Music Apps\Mp3tag\data\sources\BEATPORT debug index.html" 20 # Place before headings to want to debug
# debug "off" "W:\Apps (Portable)\Music Apps\Mp3tag\data\sources\BEATPORT debug index.html"    # Place after headings to want to debug (OPTIONAL)

findline "<!DOCTYPE html>"
findinline "<!DOCTYPE html>"
joinuntil "</html>"
replace "|" "$verticalBar()"
regexpreplace "(?i).*?window\.Playables\s*?=\s*?(\{.+);.*?window\.Sliders\s+=\s+\[.*" "$1"
regexpreplace "(\"exclusive\":\s+)(true\,)" "$1 "✓","
regexpreplace "(\"exclusive\":\s+)(false\,)" "$1 "╳","
regexpreplace "(\"type\":\s*\")([^\"]+)" "$1\u$2" # Upper case first letter for release type
regexpreplace "(\"artists\":\s+\[(?:{\"id\"[^\}]+\},\s){1,2}{\"id\"[^\}]+\},\s).+?(\])" "$1{\"id\": 0, \"name\": \" + others...\", \"slug\": \"no-mas\"}$2" # Limits the result of this array length to 3.
regexpreplace "(\"remixers\":\s+\[(?:{\"id\"[^\}]+\},\s){1,2}{\"id\"[^\}]+\},\s).+?(\])" "$1{\"id\": 0, \"name\": \" + others...\", \"slug\": \"no-mas\"}$2" # Limits the result of this array length to 3.
regexpreplace "(\"genres\":\s+\[(?:{\"id\"[^\}]+\},\s){1,2}{\"id\"[^\}]+\},\s).+?(\])" "$1{\"id\": 0, \"name\": \" + others...\", \"slug\": \"no-mas\"}$2" # Limits the result of this array length to 3.

json "ON" "current"

json_foreach "releases"
json_select "type" # TYPE
sayrest
say "|"

# json_select "exclusive" # EXCLUSIVE
# sayrest
# say "|"
# json_select "id" # ID
# sayrest
# say "|"
# json_select_object "price" # PRICE
# json_select "display"
# sayrest
# json_unselect_object
# say "|"

json_select_object "label" # LABEL
json_select "name"
sayrest
json_unselect_object
say "|"
json_select_object "date" # RELEASED
json_select "released"
sayrest
json_unselect_object
say "|"
json_select "catalog" # CATALOG
sayrest
say "|"
json_select "name" # RELEASES
sayrest
say "|"
# json_foreach "artists" # ARTIST COUNT
# sayrest
# json_foreach_end
# say "|"
json_select_many "artists" "name" " ● " # ARTIST/S
sayrest
say "|"
# json_foreach "remixers" # REMIXERS COUNT
# ifnot "0"
# sayrest
# else
# say "-"
# endif
# json_foreach_end
# say "|"
json_select_many "remixers" "name" " ● " # REMIXERS/S
ifnot ""
sayrest
else
say "-"
endif
say "|"
json_select_many "genres" "name" " ● " # GENRES/S
sayrest
say "|"
say "https://www.beatport.com/release/" # _URL
json_select "slug"
sayrest
json_select "id"
say "/"
sayrest
saynewline
json_foreach_end

[ParserScriptAlbum]=...

# debug "on"  "W:\Apps (Portable)\Music Apps\Mp3tag\data\sources\BEATPORT debug album.html" 20 # Place before headings to want to debug
# debug "off" "W:\Apps (Portable)\Music Apps\Mp3tag\data\sources\BEATPORT debug album.html"    # Place after headings to want to debug (OPTIONAL)

#                                   .:: P A R S I N G   S E T U P ::.                                     #

gotoline 5
findline "<!DOCTYPE html>"
findinline "<!DOCTYPE html>"
joinuntil "</html>"
replace "|" "$verticalBar()"
regexpreplace "(\"exclusive\":\s+)(true\,)" "$1 "✓","
regexpreplace "(\"exclusive\":\s+)(false\,)" "$1 "╳","
regexpreplace "(\"type\":\s*\")([^\"]+)" "$1\u$2"                                            # Upper case first letter for release type
regexpreplace "(\"description\":\s*\")(\s*\")" "$1No description.$2"                         # Upper case first letter for release type
regexpreplace "\"tracks\": ?\[\s*\]\," ""                                                    # Remove empty track array, IMPORTANT, DO NOT REMOVE!
regexpreplace "(\"id\": (\d+), )(\"name\": \"[^\"]+\", )(\"slug\": \"([^\"]+)\")" "\"artist_url_stevehero_custom\": \"https://www.beatport.com/artist/$5/$2\", $1$3$4" # Fix #2 for BEATPORT_ARTIST_URL to add a new element for the url, IMPORTANT, DO NOT REMOVE!
regexpreplace "(\"released\": )(\"\d+-\d+-\d+\")" "$1$2, \"releaseddate\": $2"               # Create a new item to be parsed for the date field.

# TAG FIXES + OPTIONS

# Old regexs brought over from classic beatport. To add should www.beatport.com have the same issues.
# regexpreplace "(,\"key\":)null,\"" "$1\"shortName\":\"╳\"},\""                               # Missing key
# regexpreplace "(?i)(\",\"title\":\".+?)(\s\[Bonus Track\])(.{1,75})(\",\"slug)" "$1$3$2$4"   # Title [Bonus Track] feat. artist (Remixer) => Title feat. artist (Remixer) [Bonus Track]
# regexpreplace "(?i)\(([^\"]{1,40})\s(feat[^\"]{1,40})Remix\s*\)" "$2($1)"                    # Title (artist Remix feat. Remixer Remix) => Title feat. artist (Remixer)
# regexpreplace ",\"name(\":\"[^\"]+\",\"slug.{1,50}artist\")" ",\"artistName$1"               # Artist/s
# regexpreplace ",\"name(\":\"[^\"]+\",\"slug.{1,50}remixer\")" ",\"remixerName$1"             # Remixer/s
# replace ",\"bpm\":0," ",\"bpm\":╳,"                                                          # Zero BPM fix

regexpreplace "(?i) \bep\b" " EP"                                                            # Fix Ep to EP
regexpreplace "(?i) Feat\. " " feat. "                                                       # Fix to lower case
regexpreplace "(?i)(\(|\[)(feat\.\s.+?)(\]|\))" "$2"                                         # Title (feat. artist) => Title feat. artist
regexpreplace "(?i)(\s*(Remix|Rework)\)\s*)\(Remix\)\s*" "$1"                                # Title (Rework) Remix & Title (Remix) Remix
regexpreplace "(?i)(\w)(\(|\[)feat\.\s+(.+?)(\]|\))" "$1 feat. $3"                           # Title(Feat. artist) => Title feat. artist
regexpreplace "(?i)(feat\.\s+[^\"]{1,40})\s+feat\." "$1,"                                    # Title feat. artist feat. artist' => 'Title feat. artist, artist
regexpreplace "(?i)\s+f(ea)?t\.*\s+" " feat. "                                               # 'ft. => feat.' 'Ft. => feat.' 'Feat. => feat.'
regexpreplace "\(+" "("
regexpreplace "\)+" ")"

regexpreplace "(?i)(\"mix\":) \"\s*\(Original Mix\)\s*\(Original Mix\)\s*\"" "$1 \"Original Mix\""  # Fix double '(Original Mix)'.
regexpreplace "(?i)(\"mix\":) \"\s*\(Original\)\s*\s*\"" "$1 \"Original Mix\""                      # Fix '(Original)'.
regexpreplace "(?i)(\"mix\":) \"\(([^\"]+?)\)\"" "$1 \"$2\""                                        # Fixed the extra ( and ) in the mix json
replace "\"Original Mix\"" "\"\""                                                                   # Replace "" to your liking, block this with # to keep the original setting
replace " feat. " " feat. "                                                                         # Here you can change the way you want 'feat.' formatted
replace " Remix) (Original Mix)" " Remix)"                                                          # Fix ' Remix (Original Mix)'
replace "\"type\":\"track\"" "\"type\":\"Track\""                                                   # Capital letter
replace "\/" "/"                                                                                    # URL fixes

# TRACK OPTIONS
# regexpreplace "(txt-grey\">\s*)(\d)( <)" "$1 0$2$3"                                      # Add leading zeros to TRACK

# INITIALKEY TO CAMELOT NOTATION
# Please DO NOT change values
# You can delete all these replace lines below to get 'Dmin' etc.

replace "\u266d" "♭"             # Fix
replace "\u266f" "#"             # Fix

replace "\"G# min\"" "\"01A\""
replace "\"A♭ min\"" "\"01A\""   # SAME KEY #
replace "\"D# min\"" "\"02A\""
replace "\"E♭ min\"" "\"02A\""   # SAME KEY #
replace "\"A# min\"" "\"03A\""
replace "\"B♭ min\"" "\"03A\""   # SAME KEY #
replace "\"F min\"" "\"04A\""
replace "\"C min\"" "\"05A\""
replace "\"G min\"" "\"06A\""
replace "\"D min\"" "\"07A\""
replace "\"A min\"" "\"08A\""
replace "\"E min\"" "\"09A\""
replace "\"B min\"" "\"10A\""
replace "\"F# min\"" "\"11A\""
replace "\"G♭ min\"" "\"11A\""
replace "\"C# min\"" "\"12A\""
replace "\"D♭ min\"" "\"12A\""   # SAME KEY #
replace "\"B maj\"" "\"01B\""
replace "\"F# maj\"" "\"02B\""
replace "\"G♭ maj\"" "\"02B\""   # SAME KEY #
replace "\"C# maj\"" "\"03B\""
replace "\"D♭ maj\"" "\"03B\""   # SAME KEY #
replace "\"G# maj\"" "\"04B\""
replace "\"A♭ maj\"" "\"04B\""   # SAME KEY #
replace "\"D# maj\"" "\"05B\""
replace "\"E♭ maj\"" "\"05B\""   # SAME KEY #
replace "\"A# maj\"" "\"06B\""
replace "\"B♭ maj\"" "\"06B\""   # SAME KEY #
replace "\"F maj\"" "\"07B\""
replace "\"C maj\"" "\"08B\""
replace "\"G maj\"" "\"09B\""
replace "\"D maj\"" "\"10B\""
replace "\"A maj\"" "\"11B\""
replace "\"E maj\"" "\"12B\""

# GENRE
# regexpreplace ",\"genres\":\[.+?name\":\"([^\"]+)[^]]+\]" "trackGenre>>$1>"              # Fix
# regexpreplace "(trackGenre>>)(Dee|Ele|Min|Pro|Tec)(.+?)\s?(House)?.{0}>" "$1$4 $2$3>"    # 'Progressive House' to 'House Progressive'
# replace "trackGenre>>House Progressive>" "trackGenre>>House Prog>"                       # 'Progressive House' to 'House Prog'

#                                      .:: U S E R   O P T I O N S ::.                                    #

# DATE OPTION BELOW (Defaults to YYYY-MM-DD so leave this untouched for this output)
# Only leave one of these line below uncommented with no # preceding the line
regexpreplace "(releaseddate\":\s*\")(\d\d\d\d)-(\d\d)-(\d\d)" "$1$3$4"     # DATE in MMDD format
# regexpreplace "(releaseddate\":\s*\")(\d\d\d\d)-(\d\d)-(\d\d)" "$1$4$3"   # DATE in DDMM format

# YEAR OPTION BELOW (Defaults to YYYY-MM-DD so leave this untouched for this output)
# Only leave one of these line below uncommented with no # preceding the line
# regexpreplace "(released\":\s*\")(\d\d\d\d)-(\d\d)-(\d\d)" "$1$2"         # YEAR in YYYY format

# TOTALTRACKS OPTION BELOW
# regexpreplace "(ec-item track\" data-ec-position=\")(\d)(\")" "$1 0$2$3"    # Add leading zeros to TOTALTRACKS

# TRACK OPTION BELOW
# regexpreplace "(ec-item track\" data-ec-position=\")(\d)(\")" "$1 0$2$3"    # Add leading zeros to TRACK

#                                   .:: H T M L    P A R S I N G ::.                                      #

outputto "_TIME_CHECK"  # shows track length when only single track available, convenient to check time comparison
findinline "<!-- END LOADING OVERLAY -->" 1 1
findinline "<li class=\"bucket-item ec-item track\" data-ec-position=\"" -1 1
findinline "position=" 1 1
if "\"1\""
gotochar 1
findinline "<p class=\"buk-track-length\">" 1 1
sayuntil "<"
endif

outputto "TOTALTRACKS"
gotochar 1
findinline "<!-- END LOADING OVERLAY -->" 1 1
findinline "<li class=\"bucket-item ec-item track\" data-ec-position=\"" -1 1
findinline "position=\"" 1 1
sayuntil "\""

outputto "ALBUMARTIST"
gotochar 1
findinline "<ul class=\"interior-release-chart-content-list\">" 1 1
findinline "<span class=\"value\">" 1 1
if "Various Artists"
say "VA"
outputto "COMPILATION"
say "1"
else
outputto "COMPILATION"
say "0"
endif

#                                   .:: J S O N    P A R S I N G ::.                                      #

# This will remove the last of the unwanted html code from being parsed, leave this before the start json parsing code
regexpreplace "(?i).*?window\.Playables\s*?=\s*?(\{.+);.*?window\.Sliders\s+=\s+\[.*" "$1"

json "ON" "current"
json_select_array "releases" 1
outputto "ALBUM"
json_select "name"
sayrest
outputto "ALBUMARTIST"
ifnotoutput "ALBUMARTIST"
json_select_many "artists" "name" ", "
sayrest
endif
outputto "BEATPORT_LABEL_URL"
say "https://www.beatport.com/label/"
json_select_object "label"
json_select "slug"
sayrest
json_select "id"
say "/"
json_unselect_object
sayrest
outputto "BEATPORT_RELEASE_ID"
json_select "id"
sayrest
outputto "CATALOG #"
json_select "catalog"
sayrest
outputto "COVERURL"
json_select_object "images"
json_select_object "large"
json_select "url"
regexpreplace "image_size\/\d+x\d+" "image"
json_unselect_object
json_unselect_object
sayrest
outputto "DATE"
json_select_object "date"
json_select "releaseddate"
json_unselect_object
sayrest
outputto "PUBLISHER"
json_select_object "label"
json_select "name"
json_unselect_object
sayrest
outputto "YEAR"
json_select_object "date"
json_select "released"
json_unselect_object
sayrest
outputto "UNSYNCEDLYRICS"
say "Release type:\\u0009\\u0009"
json_select "type"
sayrest
say "\\u000d\\u000a----------------------------------------------\\u000d\\u000a"
say "Exclusive to beatport:\\u0009"
json_select "exclusive"
sayrest
json_select "description"
say "\\u000d\\u000a----------------------------------------------\\u000d\\u000a"
sayrest
say "Tagged by:\\u0009\\u0009Mp3Tag w/ beatport.com scripts [v5.11 by stevehero™] (◣_◢) (http://bit.ly/2EmyidV)"
outputto "WWW"
json_select "slug"
say "https://www.beatport.com/release/"
sayrest
json_select "id"
say "/"
sayrest
json_unselect_object # Deselect releases array

json_foreach "tracks"
json_select "component"
if "Release Track Listing"

# outputto "TRACKTEMP" # TRACK/TOTALTRACK|TRACKTEMP
# # sayregexp "(?<=txt-grey\"> )[^<]+" "" "<<endTrack>>"
# sayrest
# # The bottom two lines control whether or not you have the TOTALTRACKS appended. e.g. 1/10, 2/10, 3/10 etc.
# # say "/"
# # sayoutput "TOTALTRACKS"
# say "|"

outputto "BEATPORT_ITEM_TYPE"
json_select "type"
sayrest
say "|"

outputto "BEATPORT_ARTIST_URL"
json_select_many "artists" "artist_url_stevehero_custom" "\\u005c\\u005c"
sayrest
say "|"

outputto "TITLE" # TITLE|TITLETEMP
json_select "name"
sayrest
json_select "mix"
ifnot ""
say " ("
sayrest
say ")"
endif
say "|"

outputto "ARTIST"
json_select_many "artists" "name" ", "
sayrest
say "|"

outputto "MIXARTIST"
json_select_many "remixers" "name" ", "
sayrest
say "|"

outputto "_LENGTH"
json_select_object "duration"
json_select "minutes"
sayrest
say "|"
json_unselect_object

outputto "BPM"
json_select "bpm"
sayrest
say "|"

outputto "INITIALKEY"
json_select "key"
sayrest
say "|"

outputto "GENRE"
json_select_many "genres" "name" ", "
sayrest
say "|"

outputto "BEATPORT_TRACK_ID"
json_select "id"
sayrest
say "|"

outputto "BEATPORT_TRACK_URL"
say "https://www.beatport.com/track/"
json_select "slug"
sayrest
say "/"
json_select "id"
sayrest
say "|"

# outputto "TRACKTEMP"
# say "|"

outputto "TRACKS"
say "|"

endif
json_foreach_end
json_unselect_object
json_unselect_object # Deselect tracks array

# TRACK COUNTER FIX ** DO NOT DELETE
# outputto "TITLE"
# sayoutput "TITLETEMP"
# set "TITLETEMP"
# outputto "TRACK"
# sayoutput "TRACKTEMP"
# set "TRACKTEMP"

#                            .:: T A G    C U S T O M I Z A T I O N ::.                                   #
# • You can add your own web source scripting here                                                        #
# • ONLY disable the ALBUM [CATALOG #] here                                                               #
# • Disable the other fields in the .:: R E M O V E    F I E L D S ::. section below                      #
# • To disable place a "#" in front of each line of code between the headings. e.g.                       #
# ALBUM [CATALOG #]                                                                                       #
  # outputto "ALBUM"                                                                                      #
  # say " ["                                                                                              #
  # sayoutput "CATALOG #"                                                                                 #
  # say "]"                                                                                               #
  # COMMENT                                                                                               #

# ALBUM ARTIST
outputto "ALBUM ARTIST"
sayoutput "ALBUMARTIST"
# ALBUM [CATOLOG #]
outputto "ALBUM"
say " ["
sayoutput "CATALOG #"
say "]"
# COMMENT
outputto "COMMENT"
sayoutput "INITIALKEY"
# DISCNUMBER
outputto "DISCNUMBER"
say "1"
# MEDIATYPE
outputto "MEDIATYPE"
say "BEATPORT STORE"
# RELEASETIME
outputto "RELEASETIME"
sayoutput "YEAR"
say "T00:00:00Z"
# DISCTOTAL
outputto "DISCTOTAL"
say "1"
# MEDIATYPE_ORIGINAL
outputto "MEDIATYPE_ORIGINAL"
say "WEB"
# STYLE
outputto "STYLE"
say "Electronic"

#                                .:: R E M O V E    F I E L D S ::.                                       #
# • To remove fields from parsing delete the # in front of 'set'                                          #
# • Only use this section to remove fields                                                                #

# set "_LENGTH"
# set "_TIME_CHECK"
# set "ALBUM"
# set "ALBUMARTIST"          # ITUNES USES
# set "ARTIST"
# set "BEATPORT_ARTIST_URL"
# set "BEATPORT_ITEM_TYPE"
# set "BEATPORT_LABEL_URL"
# set "BEATPORT_RELEASE_ID"
# set "BEATPORT_TRACK_ID"
# set "BEATPORT_TRACK_URL"
# set "BPM"
# set "CATALOG #"
# set "COMPILATION"
# set "COVERURL"
# set "DISCNUMBER"           # EXTRA FIELD
# set "DISCTOTAL"            # EXTRA FIELD
# set "GENRE"
# set "MEDIATYPE"            # EXTRA FIELD
# set "MEDIATYPE_ORIGINAL"   # EXTRA FIELD
# set "MIXARTIST"
# set "PUBLISHER"            # RECORD LABEL
# set "STYLE"
# set "TITLE"
# set "TOTALTRACKS"          # EXTRA FIELD
# set "TRACK"                # NO'S OF TRACKS E.G. 01/06 (if set goes back to default 1, 2, 3... etc)
# set "TRACKS"               # REMOVES TRACKs (USEFUL FOR WHEN ONLY REQUIRING COVERART SO NO TRACK NUMBERS APPEAR IN ADJUST TAG INFO DIALOG)
# set "UNSYNCEDLYRICS"       # DESCRIPTION ON BEATPORT
# set "WWW"
# set "YEAR"

# SET BY DEFAULT (My own personal preferences)
set "ALBUM ARTIST"           # EXTRA FIELD, ALBUM ARTIST USED IN VLC, FOOBAR 2000 AND OTHERS PLEASE CHECK YOUR MUSIC PLAYER FIRST
set "COMMENT"                # EXTRA FIELD
set "DATE"
set "INITIALKEY"
set "RELEASETIME"

#                                       .:: T H E E    E N D ::.                                          #
#    _                   _                        _
#   | |                 | |                      | |
#   | |__    ___   __ _ | |_  _ __    ___   _ __ | |_     ___  ___   _ __ ___
#   | '_ \  / _ \ / _` || __|| '_ \  / _ \ | '__|| __|   / __|/ _ \ | '_ ` _ \
#   | |_) ||  __/| (_| || |_ | |_) || (_) || |   | |_  _| (__| (_) || | | | | |
#   |_.__/  \___| \__,_| \__|| .__/  \___/ |_|    \__|(_)\___|\___/ |_| |_| |_| _
#                    (_)     | | |   | |                 | |                   | |
#    ___   ___  _ __  _  _ __|_| |_  | |__   _   _   ___ | |_  ___ __   __ ___ | |__    ___  _ __  ___ TM
#   / __| / __|| '__|| || '_ \ | __| | '_ \ | | | | / __|| __|/ _ \\ \ / // _ \| '_ \  / _ \| '__|/ _ \
#   \__ \| (__ | |   | || |_) || |_  | |_) || |_| | \__ \| |_|  __/ \ V /|  __/| | | ||  __/| |  | (_) |
#   |___/ \___||_|   |_|| .__/  \__| |_.__/  \__, | |___/ \__|\___|  \_/  \___||_| |_| \___||_|   \___/
#                       | |                   __/ |
#                       |_|                  |___/

1 Like

Yes, it does work now
:ok_hand:

I know now, why my previous "attempts" were not working
:rofl:

When you said 'remove', I was actually deleting those 2 x sections completely !
( I was not applying the "#" character to 'remove / escape' those lines )

When I saw that you were meticulous enough in giving me examples where you had entered the "#" already, but for the examples regarding those 2 x sections, the "#" was 'missing', so I went ahead and just removed several lines of the code.

That's the same thing. Commenting # will be ignord by Mp3tag when running them files.

See: Comment (computer programming) - Wikipedia

1 Like

All of a sudden the [SearchBy]=RELEASE Search by Album Artist doesn't work anymore - example:

Error: "Sorry, no entries are matching your search criteria."

Tested some other scripts with the same result...

Yes, beatport has changed something. Logo has changed. Will looking into this ASAP.

Awesome, thank you very much again!

UPDATE HISTORY

v5.12 2021.06.08

• FIX: Beatport had changing there pages slightly. joinuntil "</html>" changed to joinuntil "</footer>"
2 Likes

Excellent, thanks again for your super fast action!

1 Like

For anyone that has modified their scripts, without downloading the new ones, all you have to do is replace:
joinuntil "</html>"

with:
joinuntil "</footer>"

in all of your scripts.

3 Likes

Thank you Steve, Now I understand whats the hero means :wink:

3 Likes

Thanks stevehero
a couple of days ago, that the search for tags did not work, with the new update it already works.

1 Like

Hello,
Great script !! Well done and very responsive for updates.

Will it be possible to mass tag in a future version?
Thank you

Thanks. Mass tagging is probably the most asked question on any WSS page.

Single page parsing is only available.