Beatport.com WSS by stevehero [Release, Single Track & Artwork tagging]

Thanks for this. I found the issue. I commented in a MMDD line (by mistake) and it messed up my year tagging. Sorted now.

Hi how can I comment out the end of the tag when it saves the folder.jpg file to the folder I'm working in? - I don't need that folder jpg file as my folders are set up by year and my cover art is embedded in each track when I tag it.

Edit: This is the pop-up I don't want every time I tag a track

Also can you please help me with this: I'm trying to set Year as YYYY and RELEASETIME as YYYY-MM-DD how can I do this. I did manage to set year to YYYY but I can't figure out RELEASETIME

To remove the end bit see lines (comment out or remove):

outputto "RELEASETIME"
sayoutput "YEAR"
say "T00:00:00Z"

That's fairly simple # set "COVERURL" should be set "COVERURL"

2 Likes

Thanks Steve but the issue I have is this. I want year to be YYYY and RELEASETIME to be YYYY-MM-DD is this possible? I did what you said above already before I asked my question, but if I make year to be YYYY then RELEASETIME is the same.

Make sure these 3 separate sections are as shown

# DATE OPTION BELOW (Defaults to YYYY-MM-DD so leave this untouched for this output)
# Only leave one of these line below uncommented with no # preceding the line
# regexpreplace "(releaseddate\":\s*\")(\d\d\d\d)-(\d\d)-(\d\d)" "$1$3$4"     # DATE in MMDD format
# regexpreplace "(releaseddate\":\s*\")(\d\d\d\d)-(\d\d)-(\d\d)" "$1$4$3"   # DATE in DDMM format

# YEAR OPTION BELOW (Defaults to YYYY-MM-DD so leave this untouched for this output)
# Only leave one of these line below uncommented with no # preceding the line
# regexpreplace "(released\":\s*\")(\d\d\d\d)-(\d\d)-(\d\d)" "$1$2-$4-$3"   # YEAR in YYYY-DD-MM format
# regexpreplace "(released\":\s*\")(\d\d\d\d)-(\d\d)-(\d\d)" "$1$4-$3-$2"   # YEAR in DD-MM-YYYY format
regexpreplace "(released\":\s*\")(\d\d\d\d)-(\d\d)-(\d\d)" "$1$2"         # YEAR in YYYY format

---

outputto "RELEASETIME"
sayoutput "DATE"
# say "T00:00:00Z"
# DISCTOTAL

---

# set "RELEASETIME"
1 Like

tag INITIALKEY not working (v5.12 by stevehero)

set "INITIALKEY"

to

# set "INITIALKEY"

1 Like

I'm looking for a way to have the mix name (like: Original Mix, Extended Mix) in the SUBTITLE ID3 field. What do have to change to make it work?

Change:

# STYLE
outputto "STYLE"
say "Electronic"

To

# STYLE
outputto "STYLE"
say "Electronic"

# SUBTITLE
outputto "SUBTITLE"
SayOutput "MIXARTIST"

Unrelated to the script but has anyone noticed a slow search using Chrome? It's my default browser and it's wicked slow. I've disabled any extensions and it's still the same.

Try this link in Chrome and Firefox. Chrome takes up to 10 seconds to load and FF is within a second.

I can confirm this. Beatport has always been this slow on Chrome.
Using the Edge browser it's even faster than under Firefox.

1 Like

Thanks. Thought it just my chrome setup.