Beatport.com WSS by stevehero [Release, Single Track & Artwork tagging]

Not possible atm until this feature is added.

2 Likes

Sure, just set TOTALTRACKS=10
or however many are on the release. It seems to be a standard field on the Beatport scripts when getting COMPILATION=1 ... HTH

1 Like

@stevehero - How do I get tracks 1-9 to get leading zeroes on them? I tried the scripts, but I don't think I have it right or does it not work yet? Thank you! :slight_smile:

No the compilation = 1 is derived from whether it is various artists or not. Cannot pad the tracks until that feature is added I linked above.

1 Like

Just curious, but where is the code where I can have "Mainstage" replaced with "Electro House" instead?

Thanks! :slight_smile:

Put this before outputto GENRE

replace "Mainstage" "Electro House"

Although Mainstage isn't really that genre.

Put this before outputto GENRE

replace "Mainstage" "Electro House"

Although Mainstage isn't really that genre.

1 Like

Roger that, was just using as an example to figure out how to change other things/how it worked! Thanks again, I think I bought you a :beers: a while back, I appreciate the support! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for the support. :upside_down_face:

It's worth it, love your scripts -

So I tried this, but it's still outputting mainstage ??

replace "Mainstage" "Electro-House"
outputto "GENRE"
json_select_many "genres" "name" ", "
sayrest
say "|"

(Script I'm editing/using is "Beatport by &stevehero v5.0_Release Search.inc", in the JSON parsing section - Do I need to do it in the next section instead?) :thinking:

Thanks again/Sorry!

The better way would be to place this in the GENRE fix code section. The regexreplace function is better using (?i) as it'll find Mainstage no matter what case it may be.

Replace:

# GENRE
# regexpreplace ",\"genres\":\[.+?name\":\"([^\"]+)[^]]+\]" "trackGenre>>$1>"              # Fix
# regexpreplace "(trackGenre>>)(Dee|Ele|Min|Pro|Tec)(.+?)\s?(House)?.{0}>" "$1$4 $2$3>"    # 'Progressive House' to 'House Progressive'
# replace "trackGenre>>House Progressive>" "trackGenre>>House Prog>"                       # 'Progressive House' to 'House Prog'

With:

# GENRE
# regexpreplace ",\"genres\":\[.+?name\":\"([^\"]+)[^]]+\]" "trackGenre>>$1>"              # Fix
# regexpreplace "(trackGenre>>)(Dee|Ele|Min|Pro|Tec)(.+?)\s?(House)?.{0}>" "$1$4 $2$3>"    # 'Progressive House' to 'House Progressive'
# replace "trackGenre>>House Progressive>" "trackGenre>>House Prog>"                       # 'Progressive House' to 'House Prog'
regexpreplace "(?i)Mainstage" "Electro-House"

Do this for all the .inc files.

1 Like

Big Room too Mainstage
Crossfit Collection 005

That's a very cryptic message. :eyes:

1 Like