I had installed the first version and it worked good at some quick test.
Now i installed the lastes version (1.2). I deleted all files of the old version before. Your tool fails now to load the preview files. I got alway a white preview, but with correct filesize and imagesize of the search.
After fetching the old 01.jpg-10.jpg files out of the dustbin (Papierkorb) i got the preview from the last search I did with the first version. These files don't get updated. But the image- and filesize corresponds to the search i'm doing at the moment. And when I click on one of the previews, I also get the file which corresponds to the current search.
EDIT: it seems that this problem is only true for the google scripts. The old google scripts' preview is also not working anymore (at least with the new tool version). Maybe google changed some code.
Besides that, in Google Album you use for search:
$if($or(%albumartist%,%album artist%),,%artist% )%album%
It seems that the $or operator does not work, at least i get no results for it. And the first if option is empty. I would suggest:
$if2($if2(%albumartist%,%album artist%),%artist%) %album%
The Command Line with ws01, ws02,... is great. Unfortunately I use &p already for my Discogs &Pone scripts. I guess there is no easy way for the user to change this requirement in you tool.