Export Default

hello,
i am new to mp3tag. i messed up and altered the default csv export file. i would like the default back so i can learn by modifying it to fit my needs. I know, i should have created a copy first! i have tried reinstalling the program, renaming the export folder and reinstalling the program and deleting the export folder and reinstalling the program. all with the same result, i still have my altered csv file. how do i get back the default file? Maybe it would be easiest if someone was kind enough to do a cut and paste and post it here.

fyi: i am trying to export to excel or access (including artwork if possible).

thanks
tom

ps - here's what i have at the moment: $filename(csv,utf-16)Artist;Album;Year;
(%_filename_ext%)%artist%;%album%;%year%;

In version 2.44 would someone be willing to go to:
file>export>csv>edit, then copy and paste the text here that shows up in notepad?

it really would be much appreciated,
tom

$filename(Excel.tab.csv,utf-16)"Titel"$char(9)"Interpret"$char(9)"Album"$char(9)"Dauer"$char(9)"Bitrate"$char(9)"Genre"$char(9)"Dateiname"
$loop(%_folderpath%%_filename_ext%)"%title%"$char(9)"%artist%"$char(9)"%album%"$char(9)0:0:%_length_seconds%$char(9)%_bitrate%$char(9)"%genre%"$char(9)"%_filename_ext%"
$loopend()

$filename(csv,utf-16)Titel;Interpret;Album;Track;Jahr;Länge;Größe;Geändert;Pfad;Dateiname;
$loop(%_filename_ext%)%title%;%artist%;%album%;%track%;%year%;%_length_seconds%;%_file_size%;%_file_mod_date%;%_folderpath%;%_filename_ext%;
$loopend()Erstellt am %_date% mit %_app% - dem universellen Tag Editor - http://www.mp3tag.de/

DD.20091001.1753.CEST

As an aside, not that the default CSV export fails on a property containing EDIT: a semicolon char. Reported at /t/9066/1