File name correction (Renaming)

What i want to do is to rename some files from 1 to 2 or 3 and i want some help to create an action.

1. Bruno Mars ft. Cardi B - Finesse Remix - DJ Edit Hype Intro (Clean) 105

2. Bruno Mars ft. Cardi B - Finesse Remix (DJ Edit Hype Intro) [Clean] 105

3. Bruno Mars ft. Cardi B - Finesse Remix (DJ Edit Hype Intro) (Clean) 105

The other file is a bit more complicated because it's a transition track.

1. 21 Savage, Offset, & Metro Boomin - Ric Flair Drip - KidCutUp 70-100 Transition (Clean) 70

2. 21 Savage, Offset, & Metro Boomin - Ric Flair Drip (KidCutUp 70-100 Transition) [Clean] 70

3. 21 Savage, Offset, & Metro Boomin - Ric Flair Drip (KidCutUp 70-100 Transition) (Clean) 70

I wonder why you want to change the filename.
What have you stored in your tags?
It is fairly easy to create new filenames from the tags.
Also, it might be worthwhile to have a look at the FAQs:

I want to change their names because it's the format that is widely used from everyone: artist - song (remix).
This is what is easy for me to read because am used to it and as a DJ time matters for me.
this songs were downloaded from DJ City and that's the format which they use over there but i find it awful.

also what you are suggesting is not what i want to do "Filename to tag" probably i have to use "filename - filename"

Mp3tag is a tagging program that deals with the tags in files
So the best functions are wrapped around the tags.
If only you want to manipulate a file system property, you may be quicker with a renaming program for files.
THe format that you claim to be widely used

can nowhere be found in the filename as it is just the filename - just a long string of characters.
If you extract the information from the unstructured filename into the tag fields, you get structured information which then can be identified as "artist" or "song" (plus a strange number behind it).

Now back to your problem
For
Bruno Mars ft. Cardi B - Finesse Remix - DJ Edit Hype Intro (Clean) 105

use the function Convert>filename-filename

Source: %1 - %2 - %3 (%4) %5
Target: %1 - %2 (%3) (%4) %5

And I thing the same should work for
21 Savage, Offset, & Metro Boomin - Ric Flair Drip - KidCutUp 70-100 Transition (Clean) 70

First of all your solution is working. Thanks for the help.

I can understand what you are saying, but the problem is that even the tags are in the same form so i'm changing their filenames and then i'm using the "filename to tag" to correct the tags also. I think this is the quickest route to fix this issue.

So you literally want to make and order among your _FILENAMEs, and not just TITLEs

So my question could be: what do you do if name of the song is long and the list of main / featured artist is long - and thus you run out of room for denoting the remix information?

I usually remove some of the featuring artists, the bpm at the end of the track and i also use some codes for example the transitions will be "TRNSION" , remix will be "RMX" , Quickhitters will be "QH" etc.
This is only happening in the filenames, i leave the tags untouched.
Also i am very careful wih my folder structure, am trying to use small folder names and not too many folders.

My Structure right now is Music->Year->Month->Downloaded From->Source
for example Music->2018->FEB-2018->Dj Pools->Club Killers->Club Killers 2402

Inside the DJing programs that i use i use the tags also but when i'm searching files through Windows Explorer especially when i'm preparing my music i read the filenames.

I used to put titles of albums in FILENAMEs; a long time ago

Now I also keep TITLE tip top and only manipulate FILENAME if it is too long- but I just simply cut off whatever I have to from the, but leaving some sort of indication that a cut off was made [like a single capital letter or sign opening brackets]. And if after cutting I would end up [very rarely] with two exact same FILENAMEs, then I just ad a number following some special character, like ``

So another question: why not just use Mp3tag, but still relay on Windows Explorer or any file handler? Once you load up everything to Mp3tag, it so much efficient [except for moving & coping]. If you need to see the path [thus all that extra info] you can utilize a Column for that