html_nickless_javasort_* configs


#1

Hi!

This thread is for my old export configurations.
Since a part of code used there is although used in html_nickless_colorschemes_* configs, I also update them from time to time :slight_smile:

Changes up to 16.04.2007:

CHANGE: removed unused code, some other minor improvements

Changes up to 16.04.2006:

CHANGE: alpha blending for tooltips improved
CHANGE: all the small changes I made in the last couple of months
CHANGE: html character encoding set to utf-8, change it to iso-8859-1 (4-th line of config) if you don't use unicode for tagging and see garbage in exported file

Changes up to 30.10.2007:

FIX: fixed java script errors with (corrupted) files having undefined bitrate (thx pappi54)

Update !!!
Highly recommended for all users of crappshiny new Internet Explorer 7 out there, otherwise you will not be able to see anything if you export lots of files (ca. >2700)

Also everyone who base his own export configuration on my arrayed export might be interested in this update (search for "ugly workaround" in the file)

Changes up to 19.11.2007:
WORKAROUND: added a workaround for IE7 JavaScript statement limit bug, many thanks to urac for testing
You can read the discussion here for technical details

Regards
nickless :music:

Last Update: 19.11.2007

A list of md5 hashes for paranoid people like me:

f678e6c8b6b16010213dfb772db6a0f1 html_nickless_javasort_lite_link.mte
3168662aa9e77d4fc67513c96bd2f951 html_nickless_javasort_lite_link.mte.zip
57ef37e46a974fcab47c5735a6b541b4 html_nickless_javasort_lite.mte
667ef86be6e507434725257f4bb812b5 html_nickless_javasort_lite.mte.zip
bdcea00734f859b8ebafc14d68e909d3 html_nickless_javasort_popup_link.mte
4b22f8215c41c27de9cf7318b2f4e4b2 html_nickless_javasort_popup_link.mte.zip
ef90a84f422e7e739eeb5698588e839f html_nickless_javasort_popup.mte
b5769f245a1b87eda81757afd8c5ff08 html_nickless_javasort_popup.mte.zip

preview_nickless_javascript_popup_link.htm (34.1 KB)

preview_nickless_javascript_lite.htm (21 KB)

html_nickless_javasort_lite.mte.zip (4.89 KB)

html_nickless_javasort_lite_link.mte.zip (5.03 KB)

html_nickless_javasort_popup.mte.zip (6.8 KB)

html_nickless_javasort_popup_link.mte.zip (6.96 KB)


My first html-export
2 new export configurations with color themes
#2

Hi
I like your mte but i want more simplificated, and i dont know how to modify, can you help me:
i want to erase from this mte: album, year, genre, bitrate and codec. Can you help me?


#3

I can help you but you must say which mte you wont me to change (lite, lite link, popup or popup link)?


#4

I'm glad you like it :slight_smile:

Which of 4 configs do you mean?
Since you want to simplify it, I assume it was html_nickless_javasort_lite_link.mte (attached) (other are similar)

If you want to change another config, you should remove :

  • lines containing a[...something...][1], a[...][5], a[...][6], a[...][7], a[...][8] or a[...][9] between $loop(...) and $loopend(),
  • lines of table header with words Album ... Genre
  • table raws ( ... something ... a[...][1, 5, 6, 7, 8 or 9] ... something ... ) inside the for() loop

Regards nickless

html_nickless_javasort_lite_link_asokaa2006_edition.mte (14.3 KB)


#5

Thanks a lot


#6

You are the best, but my mistake is that i want genre too, not delete this, can you help me again?
Pls. :slight_smile:


#7

Here goes with genre.

html_nickless_javasort_lite_link_asokaa2006_edition__milka_edit_.zip (4.88 KB)


#8

Thanks to you, "Milka"


#9

Update!

  • Added a workaround for IE7 JavaScript statement limit bug, many thanks to urac for testing
Highly recommended for all users of crappshiny new Internet Explorer 7 out there, otherwise you will not be able to see anything if you export lots of files (ca. >2700)

Everyone who base his own export configuration on my arrayed export might be also interested in this update (search for "ugly workaround" in the file).

There might be also other small changes I made over the time :slight_smile:

Regards
nickless :music:


#10

It's don't work with large folders, see




#11

It does, I've tested it with >10000 tracks.
The most frequent cause for such broken output is garbage in tags, please read the discussion starting from
this post and try to find whether some corrupt files cause this.

Of course, there could also be a bug, so if you don't find anything, let me know, I'll have a look at it later (very very busy ATM).

Regards
nickless