I made a latex export-file that will create a cd back cover with a tracklist. Exporting will create a tex file which you can convert to pdf and print. If you don't have tex installed, you'll nothing with this.
I made three different files. One basic, one with two colums (useful for over 27 tracks) and one for various artist albums.
The dimensions have been written with trial and error. I don't guarantee that it will turn out right size on your system.
The export-file is rather simple and should be easy to customize to your needs, however some general notes:
- Americans and whoever else can change the a4paper to letterpaper.
- If you don't have the cmbright font installed and don't want to install it, replace the font with something else or just remove the line to use the default font.
- All other special characters are taken care of except "~", "^" and "". If you have these characters in your songtitles, you'll have to edit them manually in the tex file before converting to pdf.
- If you're putting many albums on one cd you'll want to change the [EXPORTSORT] SORT=9 to something more detailed.
- There's no font autoscaling. If something doesn't fit, you'll have edit the tex file manually.