So I downloaded v2.81 for W10 on my PC, because almost none of my mp3s were displaying the artist/album info. I spent about 6 hours tagging every album, without actually bothering to check if everything was alright. When I finally got around to testing them, the music apps throw up error 0xc00d36c4, meanig the file is corrupted. I couldn't figure out what the issue was but I decided to remove the tags and voila, the files were clean and worked. Tried searching the forum for similar issues but apparently no one else seems to have encountered this particular issue. Help! I'm going crazy with disorganised music on my phone.