Reverse artist

So I worked out how to reverse artist name
i.e. Sinatra, Frank to Frank Sinatra

Now for the experts to help - please.

How to change
Sinatra, Frank and Nancy Sinatra
to
Frank Sinatra and Nancy Sinatra

Help, as always, would be gratefully received.

Thanks

Hi!

You can use an action for that:

Action type: Replace with regular expression
Field: ARTIST
Regular expression: (.+), (.+?) (.*)
Replace matches with: $2 $1 $3

Kind regards,
Florian

I said it before and I'll say it again.
There seems to be nothing that cannot be achieved.
Florian - you save so much time and effort for so many people.
Many thanks

Hi Florian!
I am a newbie to the "action" feature. I would like to know how to do not only what this poster wanted, but also how to simply reverse artist (to use her example from FRANK SINATRA to SINATRA, FRANK). Thanks so much-I love this tool that you've developed!!
-Jack

Have a look here, it should get you started:
/t/967/1

Thanks so much for your quick reply Dano.
I could not find (from the linked list that you sent) one that applies to switching first and surname. Do I need to create an action from scratch? How would I do that? I greatly appreciate your help.
-Jack

That link shows you how to create an action, now this text here shows you what you need to enter:

Change Frank Sinatra into Sinatra, Frank:
Action type: Replace with regular expressions
Field: ARTIST
Regular expression: ^(.+)\s(.+?)$
Replace matches with: $2, $1

Please try to avoid unnecessary quotes, there is also an "Add Reply" button that does not add a quote to your post.

Thanks so much. It worked. Is there any way that I can save it, so I do not need to reenter all the information, perhaps as an "action group"?
-Gratefully-Jack

All actions that you create with "Convert > Actions" are saved and are always available from there.

I was also hoping to learn the text for reversing artist and group (Frankie Valli & Four Seasons TO Four Seasons, Frankie Valli &). I greatly appreciate your help.
-Jack