Some more html templates

Attached are some html templates that I find very handy, I have uploaded them here in case someone else finds them useful - or better yet spots some ways they could be improved !

I have very limited knowledge of HTML or Java, so I have adopted/stolen most of the code from Dano's original templates, but have deliberately excluded some functionality such as being able to play a selected MP3, and opening the directory for it. This can be easily added back in if required.
(I just wanted a listing that can be used for reference when I have no access to the actual MP3's)

The 'r' series are generally intended for viewing on a PC.
The 's' series is based on the equivalent 'r' report, but somewhat trimmed for viewing on a smaller screen (intended for viewing on my iPod Touch).

Cheers

BJE_html_templates.zip (11.6 KB)

html-Template mit Coverabbildungen
Handling of Dupes in Export

Hello,

Wonderful export script. I was wondering if I could get some help making some changes.

I would like to have the artist name displayed in between the track number and the track name when the %album artist% is Various Artists.

Right now it looks like this:

013    Various Artists
01    A Tribute to Marilyn Manson: Anthems of Rust & Decay    
01 | Irresponsible Hate Anthem

I would like it to look like this:

013    Various Artists
 01    A Tribute to Marilyn Manson: Anthems of Rust & Decay    
 01 | American Head Charge | Irresponsible Hate Anthem

Secondly, I tag a lot of stuff with multiple genres. I would like the html output to display all the genres that the album is tagged with, not just the first genre found.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

1. Try adding $if(%album artist%,%artist% | ,)

2. $meta(genre)

Thank you very much, worked very well.