Switch Sound File Converter and Winamp bug

[A long time ago I have posted this info on forum dedicated to users of this converter [http://nch.invisionzone.com/index.php?/forum/8-switch-sound-converter/] but "because it mentioned a non NCH Software program" they felt they just had to remove it, as they explained it later on to me]

Here is a detailed solution for the Right Click bug when using Switch Sound File Converter when it was installed after Winamp

This bug comes out from the Options > Right Click feature in the Switch: the moment you select any of those three available right click shortcuts, in the registry of Winamp are added instructions overriding the ability to send files to that player for playing

The Right Click whatsoever still works as indented: it creates additional entries in the shell menu [available via right click], which when executed do convert to formats selected in aforementioned Switch Options. But Right Click feature also tells left mouse click to just execute that Switch feature, and not simply play a file [in my case in Winamp, which is the default audio player in my Windows 7 x64]

In order to reverse that you have to delete in registry entries like for example HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Winamp.File.MP3\Shell\Convert to .wav using Switch
or
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Winamp.File.WAV\Shell\Convert to .flac using Switch
and once there are gone, then clicking a file with left mouse button sends it to the Winamp for playing and not to Switch for automatic conversion

This was tested by on a couple of formats and I also have searched throughout the Winamp registry for affected ones. So here is the list of affected file formats:
AU
CDA
FLAC
MID
MOD
MP2
MP3
MPC
OGA
OGG
WAV
VOC

And if you do not use Winamp and some other player is affected in a similar way, the you just have to look in your registry for keys like Convert to .flac using Switch [and delete them]

But what is interesting is that only Winamp seems to be affected in my Windows 7 x64. For example I have downloaded within Switch the codecs for the MKV format which is associated in my OS with BS.Player [so all that "stuff" resides within my OS like in case of MP3 or FLAC format], but the behavior of those MKV files [and any other video format I could think of] is not affected with this Right Click feature bug. And also, there are also created those overall entries in Winamp like
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Winamp.File\shell\Convert to .flac using Switch
and
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Winamp.File\shell\Convert to .wav using Switch
but deleting them doesn't of course repair the whole Winamp [separate entries for all affected file have to be wiped out]- but what is important here is that whatever is causing those overall entries do not seem to sprawl over all those other formats that I have associated with Winamp [for example SAP, STM and WV stay unaffected]