TAG Input Mask

Hi Florian,
I opened a poll but I think that it is better to ask "directly" to the developer...

I noticed that the TAG Input Mask occupies about 1/4 of my screen but you utilized just the third part of that column.
As I wrote in the poll I had some duplicated files (same title) and to check which one to keep (based on length, bitrate, file size, etc) I had to check the properties using the contest menu on each file.

It would be great (from my point of view) if you can utilize that "blank" part of the "TAG Input Mask" (or even to split it) to show some useful information about the selected file or files.

Thanks for this great utility,
Andrea.

Mp3tag und Windows MCE 2005

I am wondering if ...

... covers your query. I understand that you aren't asking for editable tag fields, but for labels showing file properties. :unsure:

Well,
as you said I didn't ask for any editable nor user-defined TAG field, I'm just talking about showing some MP3 & file attributes to easily identify same or better files.

Cheers,
Andrea.

Andrea,

I'll think about it again, but I'll not add other static fields to the tag input pane. I already thought of making the input mask customizable and think it's a good idea, but it's also much work and at the moment I have no idea how to implement this :rolleyes:

Best regards,
~ Florian

Enhance the tag panel

Hi Florian,
it is good to hear that you'll think about it....and I'm not asking for a quick release, I know what does it mean to develope during the free time... :wink:

I was thinking to split orizontally the TAG mask so you don't have to mess it up, and add another panel (maybe just "Info"?) so users could choose to show it or no.
One big issue is, from my point of view, if you want to let the user choose which info to show...

Great work,
Andrea "Rigido".