WinXP, MP3Tag and File Types

I attempted to associate playlist files with MP3Tag. In the text-box "Application used to perform action:" (get there by choosing "Tools/Folder Options" from Windows Explorer, select the "File Types" tab, click the "Advanced" button and either select an action from the "Actions" list and click "Edit" or just click "New"), I entered the following string ""C:\Program Files\My Apps\Mp3tag\Mp3tag.exe" %1". I turned DDE off, but WinXP insists that the application is DDE compliant and turns it back on. Regardless, when I double-click on the playlist, I get an error which contains the path without the file and the message that the file "wurde nicht gefunden" which, if my meager German is correct, says that the file is not found - then MP3Tag terminates.

I really don't understand what the problem is, because when I start MP3Tag with a filename from the Run box ("C:\Program Files\My Apps\Mp3tag\Mp3tag.exe" "C:\MyStuff\Media\Music\Playlists\My Playlist.m3u") it runs just fine. Any ideas on how to make this work?

Never mind - found the problem. Need to put quotes around the "%1" variable. Works great now!