When I select "Remove all tags" from the "Actions" menu (I don't know the exact name of this menu entry, because I cannot switch the "Actions" menu to German) on a set of MP3 files, Mp3Tag does not remove the tag types set in the "Remove" options (in Tools --> Options --> Tags --> Mpeg). Instead, it removes the types set in the "Write" options.
To reproduce, try the following:
- Select some files containing ID3v1 and ID3v2 tags (or create those)
- Set the "Write" options to "ID3v2" only
- Set the "Delete" options "ID3v1" only
- Select "Remove all tags"
- Result: All ID3v2 tags are removed
- Expected Result: All ID3v1 tags should have been removed.