4k display issues when opening tag source/option windows

Hi,

Firstly, this is my first post, although I have been using MP3Tag for ages now, so hello everyone.

I recently upgraded my display to an LG 4k monitor, which is great, except when I am using mp3tag to assign tags to tracks. In the main display that first opens everything works fine. But if I want to, say, use Discogs to assign trackinfo, or quickly do tracknumbering, the subwindow that opens to do so is tiny and only displays about a quarter of what it needs to in order for me to use it. I'll attach a photo of what I mean. It is very annoying as I can't access what are incredibly useful tools. It's weird too because menus like the main options menu will still open fine.

Could anyone help with this, is there a setting somewhere I can change to make it so that I can resize the subwindow that opens whenever I do either of these tasks? I have looked but couldn't find anything.

Thanks in advance!

This has been corrected with
3.11d (2021-11-19)

• FIX: remembered dialog sizes resulted in dialog contents partly invisible in certain situations. (#55129)

Current version is 3.11h
So an update might help

Here is the link, in case you're not familiar with Development Builds: Mp3tag v3.11h

Excellent, I've just installed 3.11h and all is well. Thanks!

1 Like