A little help

Hey all,

First off, hats off to the developers for this great tagging software. I've been playing with it for a couple days now and it's made labeling my 75000+ songs WORLDS easier thus far. I really have no gripes about the software and would donate to your cause if I had the money. Maybe someday! I'm here though because this is kind of confusing.

Like I said before, I have a little over 75k songs and a great deal of them have terribly edited ID3 tags. I'm setting up a server in my home so I can wirelessly stream my music to my XBox, MP3 player, and any computer. I want the music to be neatly organized so it's easy to find when I want to listen to something and the program I use follows ID3 tags. What I would like is maybe a guide someone wrote for the program so I'm not a hassle on these forums asking my tedious, OCD loaded questions about every little thing I want to do. If that's not possible, really I just want to know how the online DB syncing app works. Like, if I select a folder with say 200 songs from various artists and various albums, will it automatically find each file's correct ID3 information? Or do I just select songs by album and it follows through and labels each track on the album?

Thanks in advance for any help everyone and, again, GREAT program guys! Keep it up!