Action for _ALL but _FILENAME

Is there a way to do a search and replace through the Actions menu for all fields but the Filename?
I am using Win10, and I have destroyed files a few times with MP3TAG. These files then got such a filename that Windows was not able to access the file anymore at all. Although this is clearly a Windows bug I do not have any hope that this will get fixed soon.
Of course I could just create my actions for each single field that I really use it for, but it would be helpful to be able to do a replace everywhere but not the filename.
Is there a way to do that?

Just for the record, the only way to do anything with these corrupted files is to delete them from within a DOS box. I did not find a way to rename them or to recover them.

No, there is no such function.
I wonder how you created invalid filenames as MP3tag does take care not to write any invalid characters to filenames.
So I would say that your accusation

is a little bold.

Well, I have some complex regex replaces that destroyed the file name.
I am not accusing MP3TAG of anything, I clearly said that this is a Windows bug.
Windows should not be able to allow a program to change a file name in a way that Windows itself cannot access the file anymore.
And of course my regex is the main culprit since it did something to the filename it should not have done.

But anyway a solution would be a new field in the dropdown to allow to use an action everywhere but the filename.

If you insist on

the I cannot help you.
Where it might be possible for me to help would be to modify the

Thanks, I am trying to recreate the issue.
Everytime this happened (5 or 6 times in the last few weeks) it was more important for me to get the file back than to find the real solution (repairing the regex). So right now I cannot reproduce it and am not sure which of my regex (I run many at once in one action) does it.
I am confident though that this will happen again soon with some strangely named or tagged files.

But, some not perfect regex can happen anytime, so it would be good to be able to make sure that this error cannot happen at all.

I think (but am not sure) that the changed file did end with a dot (e.g.g "title."), something that is not possible to do in Windows.

This function is available: use $validate() and no invalid character will be used for the filename

Maybe this helps:

Thanks ryerman, that looks perfect!