Action to delete files

Is there any Action type that will delete a file?

I need this to delete the temporary files that I create by Export and import by 'Import text file'.

Thanks.

Similar to the first one export script you can create a second export script, which creates a batch command file of type .bat or .cmd or .vbs or .ps or whatever, which when displayed, that means executed, can remove all the temporary files.

Examples:

{Note: use the same name scheme as in the other export script.} 01: $filename($getEnv('USERPROFILE')'\Desktop\Mp3tag.RemoveTempFiles.cmd',ANSI)$puts(

02: )'@ECHO OFF'
03: $loop(%_path%)
04: 'ECHO.Removing ... "'%_path%'"'
05: 'DEL "'%_path%'"'
06: $loopend()
07: 'PAUSE'
08: 'DEL "%~0" 1>NUL 2>NUL & EXIT'

... or ...

01: $filename($getEnv('USERPROFILE')'\Desktop\Mp3tag.RemoveTempSubFolderTree.cmd',ANSI)$puts(

02: )'@ECHO OFF'
03: $loop(%_folderpath%'TEMP',1)
04: 'ECHO.'
05: 'ECHO.Removing ... "'%_folderpath%'TEMP"'
06: 'ECHO.'
07: 'RD /S "'%_folderpath%'TEMP"'
08: $loopend()
09: 'ECHO.'
10: 'PAUSE'
11: 'DEL "%~0" 1>NUL 2>NUL & EXIT'

DD.20140527.0958.CEST, DD.20140527.1145.CEST

Thanks D. Is there a way to get Action type Export to perform that display (execution) of the file?

Good question ... and the answer is, no, there is nothing yet to auto-display an export result, which has been created within an action group.

But I would like to have this option in Mp3tag, to trigger deliberately auto-display or auto-execute of the just created export result.

DD.20140527.1207.CEST

TRhanks D

Seconded. Since this is present in File | Export, perhaps it would be easy to add to Actions Export.