Add Amazon Cover Downloader to MP3Tag

Hi!

Although I'm new to this place i'd like to refer to a program that was introduced to this Forum by Sebastian Mares called "Amazon Cover Downloader".
I've been searching for quite a while for a fast and easy way to search, download and save cover art to my music folders. Together with MP3Tag's "Tools" functionality theres a comfortable way to do this.

• Simply add a new Tool and take the path to the amazon cover downloader .exe.
  • Add the following parameters: WSE=amazon.de~~SID=***QRY=%artist% %album%OUT=%_folderpath%MOD=0SIZ=2FBK=1FNM=folder.jpg

This will search for both artist and album, taking the path where the music is located and the name "folder.jpg" for saving the cover-image.

For searching you'll need to register at amazon for receiving your personal "SID"-Number. Thats not too much work, though.

For downloading and further explenations please refer to:
MaresWEB Forums

Since I'm an absolute beginner in these things, I'm very happy that it works that way, athough this might occur quite simple to some of you. :smiley:
Feel free to correct me.

Many thanks to Sebastian.

Best wishes

Svlad Cjelli

Hi!

Glad you like the program. :slight_smile:
Unfortunately, I didn't had the time to work on 3.0 due to health issues. Until now, I was operated seven times because that fistula got infected again and again. I hope to undertake the "big surgery" during my summer vacation and hope that this whole situation will end soon.

Currently, I am working on the website and plan to have it ready by early June. After that, I will restart my work on ACD.

Regards,
Sebastian

Hello,

This command line do not work anymore with the latest version og "Amazon cover download" (3.x)

Here is the new command line:
--acd-server=amazon.com--acd-keywords=%artist% %album%--acd-filename=%_folderpath%\Folder.jpg--acd-size=Medium--acd-silent=1

Regards

Eric

Please add a space between the options:

--acd-server=amazon.com --acd-keywords=%artist% %album% --acd-filename=%_folderpath%\Folder.jpg --acd-size=Medium --acd-silent=1