Add new music "genres"

Hello, I have started using MP3Tag to update my music library so each file gets a cover. One thing I've noticed is that when I tag the genre, there are already suggestions like Acid, Jazz and the such. There are more than a few of these genre I don't use and even more of the ones that I use (like Metalcore, Death Metal, Trash Metal...) that aren't there. Basically, I would like to be able to add genres to the default list, so that I don't always have to write the whole thing each time, which would make me save a good amount of time. Is there a way that I can manually add/remove genres? Keep in mind I am no programmer and unless clear instructions are provided, I'll probably end-up just messing things up...

Have a look at
Tools>Options>Genres
there you may add user-defined genres.
Please note that the supplied default list represents the V1 standard. User-defined genres are only possible for V2 tags. Non-standard genres are translated to "other" in V1.

Thank you, that worked! Now off to tagging. Only 10k to go :stuck_out_tongue: By the way, relating to your signature, "What was the question?" translates to "Quelle était la question?"