Adding Rating To Export Configuration

Hi. I'm trying to do something that seems to be quite simple but is utterly defeating me. I'm creating an Export Configuration and have everything I want except for the Rating of the MP3, which remains blank despite my most sincere efforts. My configuration is below and does produce a csv, although the MTG-Rating column is currently blank.

For clarity, the rating I'm after is the one that can be set in the file properties using Windows and ranges from zero stars to five stars.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks

$filename(csv,utf-16)MTG-Filename;MTG-Title;MTG-Subtitle;MTG-Rating;MTG-Comments;MTG-Artist;MTG-AlbumArtist;MTG-Album;MTG-Year;MTG-TrackNumber;MTG-Genre;MTG-Length;MTG-LengthSeconds;MTG-Bitrate;MTG-Publisher;MTG-EncodedBy;MTG-Composer;MTG-Conductor;MTG-GroupDescription;MTG-InitialKey;MTG-BPM;MTG-FileSize;MTG-FileSizeBytes;MTG-CreatedDate;MTG-LastModifiedDate;MTG-Path;
$loop(%_filename_ext%)%_filename_ext%;%title%;%subtitle%;%rating%;%comment%;%artist%;%albumartist%;%album%;%year%;%track%;%genre%;%_length%;%_length_seconds%;%_bitrate%;%publisher%;%encodedby%;%composer%;%conductor%;%contentgroup%;%initialkey%;%bpm%;%_file_size%;%_file_size_bytes%;%_file_create_datetime%;%_file_mod_datetime%;%_path%;
$loopend()

If you are looking for any rating then you should look for the field POPULARIMETER. Also, see the extended tags dialogue (Alt-T) to see which fields are in use in the selected files.

I didn't know about either of these things - thanks very much!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.