Has anyone noticed that the Album Art size differs after copy/paste is done?
This is what I am doing:
- I select a song that has Album Art.
- I right click on the Album Art and select "Copy cover".
- I select another song which doesn't have Album Art.
- I right click on the empty Album Art and select "Paste cover".
- The Album Art is copied successfully but the cover size shown by Mp3Tag differs from the original cover size.
Expected results: Destination cover size matches the source cover size.
Workaround: If I extract the Album Art to a file and the add it using "Add cover" then the size matches in all cases.
Notes: In general I noticed that the pasted size tends to be smaller than the original for covers that are >50KB and bigger than the original for covers <50KB. Could it be that Mp3Tag is changing the JPEG compression rate?
Is this a bug?