all my actions lost after update to v2.54

please help i m in a panic here..... i use mp3 tag for many years and it s the 2nd time this hapens to me... :frowning: all actions i ve created all those years lost after update to v2.54.. :frowning: is there a way to fix this or do i have to start again from start.. thnkz in advance!!

It is impossible to judge from the distance what you have done and whether there is a way out of your misery.
If you install a new version of mp3tag on top of an old version then usually all your settings and actions are kept.
As I do not know whether you first de-installed the old version or installed the new version in a new folder or whatever I currently cannot help you.

i installed the new version without removing the old one, in default folder, so this shouldn t had happened... anyway i FIXED it :slight_smile: by searching my computer for "Standard.mta" and it came up with 2 results: 1 newer & smaller in size which was in (C:\Program Files (x86)\Mp3tag\data\actions\Standard.mta) and the 2nd was older & bigger in size (C:\Users\DJEV\AppData\Roaming\Mp3tag\data\actions\Standard.mta)..i replaced the 1 with the 2nd and everything back to normal :laughing: this might help if anyone else has the same isue :wink:

odd. I just installed 2.54 and didn't lose anything (or have to search for any special file). Also, it might be useful for you to know that you can backup your mp3tag configuration (menu: FILE > SAVE CONFIGURATION). You can do a clean install of mp3tag on a different machine, restore the saved configuration file, and all your settings, actions, etc. will all be there in the new install.