api.beatport.com down?

Hello,

does anybody know about the api of beatport. Since today the site is down? Does they shotdown the service? I didn't found anything in the web.

Thanks for response!

Greetz

Chris

It's up and running once again.

I don't think so... Or the service was in the mean time online and is now offline again. :frowning:

I don't have any problem this side. Check to see if this works and if so you should have no problem (http://api.beatport.com/catalog/search?v=2.0&perPage=50&format=xml&query=henrix[]=fieldType:release)

So I got the message "User abort". I didn't change anything on my config in mp3tag and as in network. Maybe, you can upload the scr for beatport search. I believe we use the same script which can be downloaded on code.google....

Thank you for your response! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

You need to paste that URL into your browser to see if there's a problem. But I don't think there should. I believe you are using Jaimz script for beatport. I have somewhat developed that same script over here (/t/12568/1 I will be posting v3.0 soon which is completely rewritten and using JSON instead which is much better than the old XML format.