I've been using MP3Tag to add art covers to my music library, all good until today.
I noticed some songs had the artwork missing, I checked with MP3Tag and the jpg file its there but is not showing on file explorer.
I tried everything, sfc scannow, checking this:
Using a .bat file to clear and reset thumbnail cache (which made things worse because before I was only missing some artworks, now I'm missing all of them except for the ones in .flac files, those are displaying correctly)
Uninstalled Winamp and updated MP3Tag to the latest version but that didn't work either.
I'm not sure what else to do, I spent so much time updating these artworks and now they're just not showing up in the explorer.