Automatic year/genre idividual mp3's

Hello,
I have a question and I found partially answers.

I am looking for some plug-in/script for a bulk tag.
I have a lot of mp3's (not albums) and I am looking for a sollution to get automatically the year and genre of the mp3. However when I try it manually I see that there are different lengths of mp3's so these are different versions.
Is there a way to scan the mp3's with artist - title and track length and find the right info at MusicBrainz or Discogs?

I hope someone can help me.

Regards,
Mike

There are web source scripts for Musicbrainz and Discogs.
It could be that they retrieve to much data - but as they are plain text files, you could easily edit them (and remove all the tag fields that you don't want to get written).

BUT:
The biggest chunk of files that MP3tag can treat with a web source script is an album.
So if you do not have an album but only indvidual files, then you have to treat each file individually.
I don't know if that is what you are looking for.

That is impossible. Just imagine, you would search for the song "Waterloo" from ABBA with the track length 2:46. You would get hundreds of possible results:

https://musicbrainz.org/recording/bfdcfb41-167c-4f5b-b163-bde83bbf69ac

This song was on albums from 1974 until 2021. It is just impossible to guess from Artist, Title and track length which year or genre do you search exactly.

Discogs offers these Genres for ABBA's Waterloo song in all his variations: