Automatically embed album art

This is what I want to accomplish:

I have two different jpg's en every album folder, one 600x600px and one 1000x1000px.
They all have different names, but ends exactly with -600px or -1000px. example:

kwest-mybeau-600px.jpg
kwest-mybeau-1000px.jpg

gtalk-allday-600px.jpg
gtalk-allday-1000px.jpg

I've just gone down from embedding 1000px images to 600px images, because of space saving and performance issues and other stuff.

But let's say I easily want to switch back to 1000px again, for the whole music library.
So, I know there is an action called 'Import cover from file'. This works ok if I simply rename all 600px/1000px to the same filename (like: album-art-600px.jpg and album-art-1000px.jpg)

Is there a way to use the 'Import cover from file' action, without renaming all files to the same filename? Since all files ends with either -600px or -1000px maybe you could use some sort of filtering scheme?

Like:

/*-600px.jpg

Or something, but I don't know if there is a function for it...

No, this is not possible with Mp3tag as far as I know.

I agree as you have to have a unique, unambiguous filename.
There are tools of even the command shell around that allow you to find all the jpgs in a directory tree and then rename them (or copy them)

the dos command
dir /b /s *.jpg >pictures.txt
lists all the files that end in jpg in a directory tree (unless they are hidden).

Yes, I know. Today I just do a search through the Music folder after any jpg's, then use 'A.F.5. Rename Your Files' to get same filenames. But I was hoping there was a way to override this in Mp3Tag, since I don't want to have the same filenames...