(!BAD ID3v2) on a zero separated multi value DSD TAG

MP3Tag v2.8a displays (!BAD ID3v2) when I save a DSD file with JAudioTagger Library which probably means that there is something not very kosher.
All my other Tagger Programs, Windows Audio Properties as well as JRiver have no problem with these tags. It Only Happens on DSD files, When the tag contains multiple zero terminated strings (last one NOT zero terminated just as the spec indicates). The other formats (eg. FLAC) do not seem to have the problem. It would be extremely helpful if the excellent MP3Tag program could give a bit more explanation (in a log file or via a pup up when clicking on the (!BAD ID3v2) text in the program to indicate at what point the MP3Tag parser finds it is incompatible. I looked at the tag layout when I inter the same data with MP3Tag and with the program based on the JAudioTagger library but cannot directly find any difference (except for the trailing byte at the end of the MP3Tag modified multi string tag.
Any suggestion would be extremely appreciated.
I can provide a track that was not modified, modified with MP3Tag and modified with JAudioTagger if helpful (DSD Rather large 1.5 Mbyte per track
Thanks for any help.

This would be most helpful – DropBox direct link via email preferred.

Kind regards
– Florian

Sorry for the delay, I dropped the 3 files in a shared dropBox folder.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/xsbqnvrsap0jr59/...aFd1Ba3-Va?dl=0

Its the first time I use this so if something is not OK just shoot the piano player (in casu me)

Thanks for the help

I've analyzed the files. The program you were using to write tags doesn't update the total file size in the DSD file header. This is a bug in the other program and should be fixed there.

Kind regards
– Florian

Thanks very much. This is a great help. I will inform the person how maintenance this library.
As marked It would be tremendously helpful if there was some kind of log information would be available in the MP3Tag program (which for me is the reference) what the reason is that a tag structure is rejected.
Thanks for the help