Blank columns, then crash HELP

Hey, I searched for an answer to this and found similar problems but no solution to my specific problem, however, if this has been solved, please provide me with the URL of the solution and I apologize for making a pointless thread.

Here's my problem. There are no columns whatsoever. All I see is one column with the icon for audio files. When I go to View> Customize Columns, or Right click> customize columns I get your standard "Mp3tag.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close..." I checked my columns.ini file and it is blank, which I suspect may be the problem. I don't know what to put in it, however. I've tried multiple reinstalls, to no avail. This did not happen to me with older versions, however I'm not quite sure at which version the problem reared.

Thank you in advance for any help. Should I need to provide you with more info, just let me know. I really love Mp3Tag and don't want to give it up but this problem is a pain.

Whoops. Continued searching and found the solution was to delete columns.ini. Really sorry for the pointless thread. -20 points for me.