Can MP3 tag be set to not see A or THE?

Hallo..uploading all my songs to my Amazon music account so i can easily access with my Echo. Here's the problem. Uploaded my one folder called Dance Hits to Amazon...1076 files. Somehow Amazon didn't upload 3 files so now I have to find which are missing but its hard to match up to my list because Amazon seems to not noticed A or THE at the beginning of song titles so it alphabetizes it differently and I can't just go off my list in my folder or if I match up to list in MP3Tag.

Is there anyway to set MP3Tag to list all the songs in my folder the same way Amazon is showing...where in my folder it files "A Great Big World" under A but in Amazon it files it under G

[quote="vice86, post:1, topic:17899"] ... Somehow Amazon didn't upload 3 files so now I have to find which are missing but its hard to match up to my list because Amazon seems to not noticed A or THE at the beginning of song titles so it alphabetizes it differently ... Is there anyway to set MP3Tag to list all the songs in my folder the same way Amazon is showing...where in my folder it files "A Great Big World" under A but in Amazon it files it under G [/quote]
  1. In Mp3tag Listview do create a new column with a name of your choice, e .g. "Title Amazon".
  2. Set Value to ...
$replace('^'%TITLE%,'^A ',,'^The ',,'^',)

... and insert other replace pairs as you need it.
... or ...

$regexp(%TITLE%,'^(A|The)\s',,1)

... and insert other words as you need it.

DD.20160429.1726.CEST