Cannot connect to Discogs

Is there a change being created for Discogs? I have not been able to connect in the last day.

Keep getting a response: Sorry, no entries matching your search criteria.

I'm using the lastest 29a and v.12

Thanks

I'm working on the update right now.
Discogs changed some little details in the html code for the search pages.
The "API-List" and "Direct By" ("Artist List Releases" and "Release ID Extended" at dano's) scripts are still working.

has the change been modified..

thanks

You can check here if a newer version of Pone's script is available.

[WS] Discogs (pone mod)

Current Version (Today 1-12-2011) in that post is: 3.12 (uploaded 11.11.2011)

I'm sorry, not yet.

3.13 will be coming soon.
I'm trying to built in an extra function for Original Discogs Artist Names, which takes more time than I thought.
Stay tuned.

my script is updated. works again :smiley:
[WS] Discogs (pone mod)

Hi. I don't know how to make these work. I tried the instructions but I'm a novice. The last update you gave out was easier. You gave these files:
&discogs#Search by &Album.src
&discogs#Search by A&rtist.src
&discogs#Search by Artist + Al&bum.src
How come they're not included. We have to figure out how to make a script. I won't be able to do that. Please could you make those scripts. Thank you.

These scripts are from here:
/t/1992/1

You don't have to figure out how to make make a script. At least you don't have to deal with Mp3tag web sources script language. You just have to follow my instruction from step to step.
And you can skip step 6 if don't wan't to change my settings.

But as dano showed, the files you show are from his script.

Hi. Well I followed the directions. And I got the scripts to work. I edited them like you explained. But how do I get the length to not show? Everything else is good. Thanks Pone.

You can't. But it really doesn't matter, it is only shown in the "adjust ablum information" dialog window, not written to your files.

Nevertheless, because I had some requests for this I have made the option:
OPTION: SHOW ORIGINAL TRACK POSTION BEHIND TRACK LENGTH (NO EFFECT ON WRITTEN TAGS)
But this only affects the tracknumber which can also be displayed in this information-only column. You still see track length and "-:--" if there is no length.
I can delete the "-:--" for cases where you set the option above to "no" in the next update. But I don't think I will make an option for not showing the length, as it really doesn't matter.
It's just for your orientation if your files are in the right order. Same for the track postions. It's often usefull to see them for discogs pages where they are not in a standard linear order, but have tracks with sub-tracks (1, 2, 3.1, 3.2, 4, ...) or non-audio tracks at the end of CDs (... 8, 9, 10, Video 1, Video 2).