Cannot convert tag to filename v3.20 64-bit

I get these INCORRECT messages:

File "Z:\Users\tOM\Music\Speech\Tom Clancy\jr24 Mike Maden\jr25 Point of Contact\jr24 Point of Contact-07.mp3" cannot be renamed to "Z:\Users\tOM\Music\Speech\Tom Clancy\jr24 Mike Maden\jr25 Point of Contact\jr25 Point of Contact-11.mp3".
Cannot create a file when that file already exists.  
File "Z:\Users\tOM\Music\Speech\Tom Clancy\jr24 Mike Maden\jr25 Point of Contact\jr24 Point of Contact-08.mp3" cannot be renamed to "Z:\Users\tOM\Music\Speech\Tom Clancy\jr24 Mike Maden\jr25 Point of Contact\jr25 Point of Contact-11.mp3".
File "Z:\Users\tOM\Music\Speech\Tom Clancy\jr24 Mike Maden\jr25 Point of Contact\jr24 Point of Contact-09.mp3" cannot be renamed to "Z:\Users\tOM\Music\Speech\Tom Clancy\jr24 Mike Maden\jr25 Point of Contact\jr25 Point of Contact-11.mp3".
File "Z:\Users\tOM\Music\Speech\Tom Clancy\jr24 Mike Maden\jr25 Point of Contact\jr24 Point of Contact-10.mp3" cannot be renamed to "Z:\Users\tOM\Music\Speech\Tom Clancy\jr24 Mike Maden\jr25 Point of Contact\jr25 Point of Contact-11.mp3".
File "Z:\Users\tOM\Music\Speech\Tom Clancy\jr24 Mike Maden\jr25 Point of Contact\jr24 Point of Contact-11.mp3" cannot be renamed to "Z:\Users\tOM\Music\Speech\Tom Clancy\jr24 Mike Maden\jr25 Point of Contact\jr25 Point of Contact-11.mp3".

incorrect because new file name does not "already exist."

Ah, i see, apparently the track number lacks the leading zeroes in my rename to %album%-$left(%track%,2)

So, no bug but a user-error and the incorrect error message was correct after all?

Or, as an alternate reply, "Glad you were able to figure it out"