Cannot convert tag to filename v3.20 64-bit

I get these INCORRECT messages:

File "Z:\Users\tOM\Music\Speech\Tom Clancy\jr24 Mike Maden\jr25 Point of Contact\jr24 Point of Contact-07.mp3" cannot be renamed to "Z:\Users\tOM\Music\Speech\Tom Clancy\jr24 Mike Maden\jr25 Point of Contact\jr25 Point of Contact-11.mp3".
Cannot create a file when that file already exists.  
File "Z:\Users\tOM\Music\Speech\Tom Clancy\jr24 Mike Maden\jr25 Point of Contact\jr24 Point of Contact-08.mp3" cannot be renamed to "Z:\Users\tOM\Music\Speech\Tom Clancy\jr24 Mike Maden\jr25 Point of Contact\jr25 Point of Contact-11.mp3".
File "Z:\Users\tOM\Music\Speech\Tom Clancy\jr24 Mike Maden\jr25 Point of Contact\jr24 Point of Contact-09.mp3" cannot be renamed to "Z:\Users\tOM\Music\Speech\Tom Clancy\jr24 Mike Maden\jr25 Point of Contact\jr25 Point of Contact-11.mp3".
File "Z:\Users\tOM\Music\Speech\Tom Clancy\jr24 Mike Maden\jr25 Point of Contact\jr24 Point of Contact-10.mp3" cannot be renamed to "Z:\Users\tOM\Music\Speech\Tom Clancy\jr24 Mike Maden\jr25 Point of Contact\jr25 Point of Contact-11.mp3".
File "Z:\Users\tOM\Music\Speech\Tom Clancy\jr24 Mike Maden\jr25 Point of Contact\jr24 Point of Contact-11.mp3" cannot be renamed to "Z:\Users\tOM\Music\Speech\Tom Clancy\jr24 Mike Maden\jr25 Point of Contact\jr25 Point of Contact-11.mp3".

incorrect because new file name does not "already exist."

Ah, i see, apparently the track number lacks the leading zeroes in my rename to %album%-$left(%track%,2)

So, no bug but a user-error and the incorrect error message was correct after all?

Or, as an alternate reply, "Glad you were able to figure it out"

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.