Can't see any files

I've been using this happily for a number of years. I create a list of my songs by year. Today I tried to add one to the 2026 list and it didn't add it. I tried a few times and then thought I'd update the version.

Now I can add a folder, and another folder and another. But when I change the directory back to the year, in this case 2026, all the fields are empty.

I'm guessing there's a View or Filter that I've accidentally turned on, but can't work out what it is. If that's not it, what on earth is going on?

AFAI can see you have not loaded any files as it shows only zeros in the status bar.
Please check whether you have set the option to include subfolders when loading a folder.

Genius! I knew it would be something silly. I have no idea how that was unticked, but I'll know in future. I really appreciate your help, it was driving me nuts