CAPS script

Hello! I have not understood like i can render capital letter the first letter of every word of the name of the file.
I have understood i use the "CAPS" script of "Actions".
You can explain it in detail to me how can i use the "Actions"?
PS: Sorry for my english. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hello and welcome to the forums :slight_smile:

Please have a look at the actions topic from the FAQ and the actions topic from the help file.

These should answer your questions. If you need further assitance on actions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Best regards,
~ Florian

I'm sorry, I have read the your links but I have not understood very well.
If i go in Actions there are: (1) Case Conversion (2) Standard (3) CD-R.
I go in (1) and there is the button "Edit Configuration".
I go there and there is the button "New Configuration".
I go there and appear a menu (Correction, format, Guess Values, Merge Duplicate Fields, ...).
What i must make to resolve the problem i said you in the over question?

Those are some pre-defined action-sets. To create a new one, open the action-sets dialog, click on the first button from the right, give the new action-set a name, then add a new action (again, first button from right) and select the type. If you want to change the case, select the action type "Case conversion". In the new window, select the field you want to edit (Artist, Title, etc. - if you want to change the case of all tag fields, select "_TAG", if you want to change the file-name, select "_FILENAME", if you want to change the case of all tag fields and the file-name, select "_ALL"). Also, choose the type of case conversion. After you are done, confirm everything, select the files you want to edit and launch the action by checking the box in front of the action name you just created.

Thank you so much!