Change iTunes Playback Settings

iTunes will only allow the playback settings (located under the options tab) to be changed one file at a times. For all my videos, I like to flag my playback options to "remember playback position" & "skip when shuffling". iTunes offers no way to make these changes to multiple items all at once. Is there a way to apply these changes using MP3tag?

See the help for supported fields:
http://help.mp3tag.de/main_tags.html
Do you know whether these settings are actually stored in the tag or are just something that iTunes holds in its own database?
You could find out the latter by examining a file where you set the option with a hex editor.

I do not know where they are stored but they are kept. Once you select these 2, save changes & open back up - that video will forever keep those settings unless they are changed (if that helps any). I'll look into that last option. Traveling today but I will as soon as I can, I will.

It would be interesting to see how the settings are for the same file on a different machine or how they are when you delete that file from the iTunes library and then re-read it. If the settings are still the modified ones, then iTunes will probably save the setting in a file. Otherwise it is most likely an iTunes database thing. And MP3tag will not modify the iTunes database.