Changing Tag - Filename to Range of Options?

Hello, apologies if this is posted somewhere, I was unable to find it.

When cataloguing my audiobooks, I have Tag-Filename set up as:

Artist - Series # - Title (Genre) (Bit Rate) (Format)

But some (many) have varying bit-rates between files. So for example:

J.K. Rowling - Harry Potter 01 - Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (Fantasy) (48k) (MP3)
J.K. Rowling - Harry Potter 01 - Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (Fantasy) (64k) (MP3)
J.K. Rowling - Harry Potter 01 - Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (Fantasy) (98k) (MP3)
J.K. Rowling - Harry Potter 01 - Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (Fantasy) (120k) (MP3)
J.K. Rowling - Harry Potter 01 - Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (Fantasy) (168k) (MP3)

And so on.

What I would like to be able to do is create a range in the filename, so that all the pertinent files are in one spot.

J.K. Rowling - Harry Potter 01 - Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (Fantasy) (48k-168k) (MP3)

Any advice on how to do this?

Here's an export config I use to capture a range of years for my albums. It builds a text file that I later use Convert Text-to-Tag to import. The format string for the Text-to-Tag conversion is %_filename_ext%|%year%.

You can probably modify this for your purposes:

$filename($getEnv('USERPROFILE')'\desktop\AlbumYearRanges.txt',UTF-8)$loop(%ALBUM%)$loop(%ALBUM%)$puts(YearMin,$if($or($less(%year%,$get(YearMin)),$less($get(YearMin),1)),%year%,$get(YearMin)))$puts(YearMax,$if($or($grtr(%year%,$get(YearMax)),$less($get(YearMax),1)),%year%,$get(YearMax)))$loopend()
G:_AlbumTags$regexp(%directory%,'^zz',).mp3|$get(YearMin)-$get(YearMax)$puts(YearMin,9999)$puts(YearMax,1)$loopend()

$puts(REM,'finds min and max year for a selection of episodes, builds .txt file to update the albumtags')

That's great, thank you!

Do you think this will be able to rename the folder, without first making it a text file?

I doubt it.
MP3tag does not compare tag contents between files, so there is no way to store the minimum and maximum value without the detour of the export text file.

Also, what I would consider: why not record the files of one audiobook with a constant bitrate?
There are programs like mp3packer that transform a VBR file into a CBR file.

And just out of curiosity: what do you gain from the information that you have a range of bitrates while you can listen to just one file at the time - and that one has a defined bitrate.