Combine tags on filename

I want to take add the composer info to the title info eg..Love Me Tender (Presley). How?

I am puzzled.
The topic talks about the filename, your post then says

The TITLE is a tag field as part of the metadata - and the metadata is not the filename.
So where would you like to add the composer information?

You have two ways to achieve what you seek

By using solely Mp3tag you can write an Action that will copy or move data from COMPOSER [or whatever other] tag field to the TITLE or _FILENAME. When utilizing _FILENAME their will be of course the problem of very long titles and names and possible illegal characters, so would be better to use TITLE

But I suggest you to take a quite different approach: use Mp3tag only to maintain order in your TITLEs and COMPOSERs, but to see them displayed together use audio player like Winamp, which allows you to define what it displays and how. In Winamp this is called Advanced Title Formatting. It allows me to display data mixed from different tag fields while keeping the data separated accordingly [titles in TITLE field, and composers in COMPOSER; my coded genres in the GENRE etc.]. I can even add some layout / readability [in your case those could be ( and ) signs]. Although with Winamp in overall there are some serious limitations [for which I had to come up with workarounds]

You have two ways to achieve what you seek

By using solely Mp3tag you can write an Action that will copy or move data from COMPOSER [or whatever other] tag field to the TITLE or _FILENAME . When utilizing _FILENAME their will be of course the problem of very long titles and names and possible illegal characters, so would be better to use TITLE

But I suggest you to take a quite different approach: use Mp3tag only to maintain order in your TITLE s and COMPOSER s, but to see them displayed together use audio player like Winamp, which allows you to define what it displays and how. In Winamp this is called Advanced Title Formatting. It allows me to display data mixed from different tag fields while keeping the data separated accordingly [titles in TITLE field, and composers in COMPOSER ; my coded genres in the GENRE etc.]. I can even add some layout / readability [in your case those could be ( and ) signs]. Although with Winamp in overall there are some serious limitations [for which I had to come up with workarounds]