Configure Mp3tag to automatically suggest saved tags?

I'd like to configure Mp3tag to automatically suggest tags for a tag field, just as it does for the Genre tag. For example, when I enter a Genre Mp3tag automatically suggests one as I enter the first few letters.

I'm sorting a large folder of untagged mixed artist/album mp3's. So, once I've tagged several files in the folder with artist/album names, when I come to a file with blank tags as I enter each letter suggestions are made from the tags I've already saved/entered.

I hope this makes sense.

/Thanks

Have you noticed the behavior in the Tag Panel (the form on the left)? When you select multiple files, then for fields like 'Artist' and 'Album' you're presented with a drop down list that includes not only and , but also all of the strings from the selected files.

I see, so all I would need to do is select at least one other file that already contains the same album/artist tags? I'll test this immediately. Thank you very much!

Cannot confirm this behaviour.

Ouch, I was too fast with my detection.
Because my Tag-Panel has two GENRE related edit fields (the standard one and an additional edit box) the first one acts as a normal picklist with dedicated items, the second one acts with a dynamic list of tag-field content items, currently fetched out of the selected files, as JJ Johnson has pointed out.

DD.20130201.0955.CET