Convert Filename to tag - removing some parenthesis items but keeping others

So I spent the last week and a half using a combination of Filebot and Mediamonkey to rename and reorganize my whole music collection. Except for a few exceptions, everything is named:

D:/Music/Artist/(year) Album - [bitrate]/track. title - [bitrate].extension

Now that I've renamed everything, I want to go through and fill in any missing ID3 tags using MP3Tag's convert Filename to Tag feature. I don't know the coding scheme and after almost 2 weeks of learning Filebot I'm just burnt out.

My issue is that the bitrate always ends up inside the album tag. Some of the albums have extra info in their names such as "(Deluxe Edition)" or whatnot so those cause extra issues as well. Here are some screen shots: You can see the code I used in them to.

This is the file I was trying to tag for the above screen shot:

D:\Music\Avenged Sevenfold\(2007) - Avenged Sevenfold (VBR)\01- Critical Acclaim - [228 Kbps].mp3

This is the file I was trying to tag for the above screen shot:

D:\Music\50 Cent\(2014) - Animal Ambition (Deluxe Version) (VBR)\01- Hold On - [320 Kbps].mp3

Is there a way so that I can separate the album name from the bitrate? Is there a way so that it can also look if it has extra information and keep that too?

thank you for any help you can give. I REALLY don't want to have to go through the WHOLE collection album by album again. Ideally I'd just like to load my music folder and let mp3tag do its thing since I renamed everything perfectly.

If you are not sure how may bracket pairs you get, you may try the hard way:
D:\Music\Avenged Sevenfold(2007) - Avenged Sevenfold (VBR)\01- Critical Acclaim - [228 Kbps].mp3

the middle part could be retrieved with:
...(%year%) - %album% (vbr)...

and this should also cater for
D:\Music\50 Cent(2014) - Animal Ambition (Deluxe Version) (VBR)\01- Hold On - [320 Kbps].mp3

and retrieve for ALBUM
Animal Ambition (Deluxe Version)

The Idea

will most likely not become real as usually one finds something to be modified in the long run. But for the time being, MP3tag should do the magic.

Actually: you can let MP3tag run on the whole music folder. MP3tag leaves those tracks unaltered where the pattern does not fit.

There should be no problem to get such results ...

Convert: "Filename - Tag"
Formatstring: %artist%(%year%) - %album% (VBR)\%track%- %title% - [%dummy%]

"D:\Music\50 Cent(2014) - Animal Ambition (Deluxe Version) (VBR)\01- Hold On - [320 Kbps].mp3" ->
artist: 50 Cent
year: 2014
album: Animal Ambition (Deluxe Version)
track: 01
title: Hold On

"D:\Music\Avenged Sevenfold(2007) - Avenged Sevenfold (VBR)\01- Critical Acclaim - [228 Kbps].mp3" ->
artist: Avenged Sevenfold
year: 2007
album: Avenged Sevenfold
track: 01
title: Critical Acclaim

DD.20150703.0906.CEST

Sorry I didn't realize I used variable bitrate examples. A good portion of my collection have constant bitrates so the it wouldn't show (VBR) it would show (320 Kbps) or (128 Kbps) etc.

I tried doing \d\d\d\ that I saw in another thread as it seemed to be a wildcard for digits but I couldn't get it to work.

In the case of foldernames having multiple text parts, ...
which relate to the album name ...
you have to prepair the source data before guessing, ...
by replacing '(Deluxe Version)' with '((Deluxe Version))'

Then apply ...
Convert: "Filename - Tag"
Formatstring: %artist%(%year%) - %album% (%album%) (%dummy% Kbps)\%track%- %title% - [%dummy%]

Afterwards replace '((Deluxe Version))' with '(Deluxe Version)'.

Advice for the future:
To avoid such surprise ...
next time you should start your workflow ...
at first with the tagging of all tag-fields, ...
then create the filenames and foldernames from the tag-field values.

Another way to solve the situation can be, ...
Convert "Tag Tag"
... or ...
Action "Format value"
Field: ALBUM
Formatstring: $regexp(%_directory%,'^(.+) - (.+) (.+)$','$1')

DD.20150704.0837.CEST