Convert > Text File - Tag Greyed Out

I have several hundred .wma files with file names such as: Track 1.wma, Track 2.wma, ... Track 29.wma, Track 30.wma... Track 205.wma, Track 206.wma, etc.

I have a tab-delimited text file with the following structure:
Track 1.wma 1 ACT NATURALLY BEATLES
Track 2.wma 2 ALL RIGHT NOW FREE
Track 3.wma 3 COULD I HAVE THIS DANCE ANN MURRAY

Track 29.wma 29 LOVE ME TENDER ELVIS
Track 30.wma 30 LUCILLE KENNY ROGERS
Track 31.wma 31 LUCKENBACH TEXAS WAYLON JENNINGS
... etc.
The tabs are missing in this example, as I don't know how to insert tabs in this text.

I want to write the song name, artist, and track number in the tags, and also make the track number and song name be the file name, with the track number preceding the song name.
Track 1.wma --> 1 Act Naturally.wma
Track 2.wma --> 2 All Right Now.wma
... etc.

First I change the folder to the folder where I have placed all the .wma files as well as the tab-delimited text file. Now I want to rename all the song file names and place the tags in the files, using the data in the text file.

However, the Convert menu has all of the selections greyed out! So I can't select any of the convert options. Even if I could select the convert options, I have not been able to find out where to place the format string, or what it should look like.

I want to build a format string that will update both the file names and the tags in each song, using the data in the tab-delimited text file. I would appreciate some help with this issue.

To appy an action or function to any files you have to select them first. Just opening a folder is not enough. You have to select the files in the files list.

Also, I would replace the TAB with a printable character as you have to enter that separator in the input mask for the import. And I guess that pressing the TAB key moves to the next GUI object ...

Doh! Of course. Once I selected all the files, I was able to load all the tags from my text file into the song files. I used a "/" instead of a tab for the separator. Then I used the Tag -> Filename converter put the song name and track # in the file name. Hundreds of files in just a few seconds. Mp3Tag is great!