Copying UNSYCHEDLYRICS to LYRICS FLAC

I have started using Musicbee for bulk downloading lyrics and covers to my FLAC collection. For unfound lyrics i use foobar.

I have mapped Foobars UNSYNCED LYRICS to MP3tag UNSYNCEDLRYICS.

Musicbee Lyrics tag is the same as MP3TAG by default.

I am trying to move the contents of UNSYNCEDLRYICS to LYRICS.

FORMAT= UNSYNCHED LYRICS
1=%lyrics%

It deletes but not move the content into new field.

Could this be because Foobar Lyric Show 3 has 2 tag fields- UNSYNCED LRYICS and LYRICS (for synced files) - and hence Foobar LYRICS is conflicting with MP3TAG's LYRICS?

Many thanks

It should look like this:
VorbisComment | UNSYNCED LYRICS | UNSYNCEDLYRICS

It seems you mixed up the fields, try this:
Action type: Format value
Field: LYRICS
Format string: %UNSYNCEDLRYICS%

Thanks Dano,

You solution worked.
I no longer do any mapping.
I leave Musicbee as LYRICS tag and have configured Foobar to write both unsynced and synced lyrics to LYRICS tag as well. Anything else that was done before is corrected using your ACTION FORMAT.

Cheers

Rich and Dano,

This was the best search results..to discuss. Sorry for interrupting...but I just started with MP3Tag.

My MusicBee setup downloads synched and unsynched version of lyrics. The "Editor" Lyrics tab shows the two versions. When I look in the Tag Inspector view it shows both lyrics types and contents.

But when I open the same files with MP3Tag, I only see the UNSYNCH tag and those lyrics. Shouldn't I be seeing both versions in MP3Tag?

Any insight would be appreciated.

You've removed some valuable information from your post which said you used mp3 files and there was a SYLT tag.
If that's true then the answer is Mp3tag does not support the SYLT tag.
That's why you don't see these lyrics.

I have also found MP3Tag's mapping feature to sometimes create more problems than solutions for me, and now use Action Groups to copy/move values from one set of fieldnames to others, particularly wrt FB2K, which although quite useful for certain things is somewhat unique in its choices of fieldnames for many tags.