Could anyone give me some advice on how to make an action group for this purpose?

Basically I want to transfer all featuring tags in the Artist field to the title field, removing the artist field one along with removing all brackets around featuring artists and changing tags such as 'ft., feat, featuring' to 'feat.'

I want it to be "feat. x , x , x & x" (use , & '&' if applicable) if you get what I mean in the title. I also want it to remove brackets from the title for the featuring artists but keep brackets for stuff like remixes.

I am way out of my depth here but I really don't want to manually do this one by one.

Any help would be appreciated.

Example #1

Before:
TITLE: Void
ARTIST: Denzel Curry (feat. Leonardo Safari & Fortebowie)
After:
TITLE: Void feat. Leonardo Safari & Fortebowie
ARTIST: Denzel Curry

Example #2

Before:
TITLE: Fuckin' Problems
ARTIST: A$AP Rocky (Feat. Drake, 2 Chainz & Kendrick Lamar)
After:
TITLE: Fuckin' Problems feat. Drake, 2 Chainz & Kendrick Lamar
ARTIST: A$AP Rocky

Quick Question, what format do you prefer for featuring artists? Title or Artist or other?

See here: Move "Featuring" from Artist to Title

Accidently replied on that thread...here's my question.

I'm assuming all I'd do is switch %TITLE% for '%ARTIST%' and then 'ARTIST' to 'TITLE' to get what I want?

EDIT: This didn't work properly.

Example

TITLE: California (Chris Lake & Matroda Remix)
ARTIST: SNBRN feat. Kaleena Zanders

Changed to...

TITLE: California
ARTIST: SNBRN feat. Kaleena Zanders Chris Lake & Matroda Remix

Basically what I want is an action group that does this

1. Replace all ft., ft, featuring, etc. with feat. and remove the brackets alongside this. Even the brackets that are like, "(feat. x & x & x)"

2. Change the format for multiple featuring artists. I want the format to be feat. x, x & x

3. remove any type of featuring from ARTIST field

4. keep stuff like 'x remix' in the title. A lot of ones I've tried remove these types of tags

You did not read a lot of that thread?

I think that your first problem could be dealt with post #63 from the above thread:
Move "Featuring" from Artist to Title

Problem 2 is more less dealt with in this thread: Replace the same character for more than a character

And the remove action is usually accomplished automatically.

idk what I'm doing wrong but none of these are working for me.

I just want something now that changes all featuring formats to feat. and moves feat. from artist to title and idk how.

So please show us which actions you used on which data.

And I bet that it is not too difficult to setup an action group of simple "Replace" actions to transform

As soon as you have all the variations down to just one keyword, you can use the process from
Move "Featuring" from Artist to Title

1. Action of the type "Guess value" for %artist%:
    Pattern: %artist% feat. %tmp_feat%

2. Action of the type "Format value" for TITLE
    Format string: %title% feat. %tmp_feat%

3. Action of the type "Remove field" for tmp_feat