Cover Art filename is cut-out

I'm getting this error message when trying to import Cover Art, but when checking, everything seems to be fine, need some assistance, please... Thanks.

Import cover from file "F:\TRAKTOR\Cover Art\Cover Art%initialkey% - %BPM% - %artist% - %title%.jpg" (Front Cover): File \?\F:\TRAKTOR\Cover Art\Cover Art\1A - 120 - Petria - I Miss Your Love (Acapella).jpg\ cannot be accessed.

The filename is: 1A - 120 - Petria - I Miss Your Love (Acapella)_pn

It seems to cut-out "_pn"

If the filename is created with this mask
the filename is

then that means, that the TITLE has to be "I Miss Your Love (Acapella)_pn".
Or you have to add the _pn to the mask:
F:\TRAKTOR\Cover Art\Cover Art%initialkey% - %BPM% - %artist% - %title%_pn.jpg

When I added the _pn to the mask I got this error...

Import cover from file "F:\TRAKTOR\Cover Art\Cover Art%initialkey% - %BPM% - %artist% - %title%_pn.jpg" (Front Cover): File \?\F:\TRAKTOR\Cover Art\Cover Art1A - 120 - Petria - I Miss Your Love (Acapella)_pn.jpg cannot be accessed.

I cannot look over your shoulder and see what the cover filename really looks like.

It is fairly easy: that what you create with the format string has to match EXACTLY the filename. This includes the filename extension.
So if the filename is really

without extension then the format string would have to take care of that, e.g.
F:\TRAKTOR\Cover Art\Cover Art\%initialkey% - %BPM% - %artist% - %title%_pn
instead of
F:\TRAKTOR\Cover Art\Cover Art\%initialkey% - %BPM% - %artist% - %title%_pn.jpg

Hi Ohrenkino... Is there a way yo Automatically Download Cover Art with Dimension of 300x300 to 600x600 Using Discog, or Beatport? Thanks

I would like to use the Artist and Title info from the Tag Panel... Thanks again

Yes, discogs and beatport allow to download cover art.
No, you cannot restrict the delivered pictures to certain dimensions. They come as they are on the respective web site.

There are utilities, see e.g. this thread:

Thanks.............................