First of all, a big thanks to Florian and all - I have been using Mp3Tag for a few years - It is a great software.
Now for the past couple of month approx, I have experienced an annoying problem.
While I have been able to work with tag sources to import my IDtag info, either from discogs or Musicbrainz or Google Play (via forum script), I have not been able to import/save covers.
1 - I select the tracks I want to update the IDtag for
2 - go to tag sources and choose an option
3 - match the tag sources script option with my selected track (I see the cover as well as the other info)
4 - I click on Save
- If I chose a Tag Source script importing all tags in step 02, I see a confirmation that tags have been saved for the number of files selected (i.e. if I selected 10 tracks, I see " Save tag in 10 of 10 files"), and all ID tag info are saved to my tracks, except for the cover
- If I chose a a Tag Source script from the Cover Art sub section in step 02, the matching process still works fine, but the when I save the wanted cover to my tracks, I see the following message "Save tag in 0 of 0 files", despite having selected a number of files in step 01. The cover, here, is also not saved.
- I am running Mp3Tag v2.97 on a Win10
- when I import a cover "manually," from a file on my computer, and save this to my tracks, it all works fine.
- my files are not read only and no different that they were couple of months ago.
- I have re-installed Mp3Tag from scratch, but this did no difference.
- I have no relevant info in the Mp3tagError.log file.
- I couldn't find any related info/similar problem in the rest of the support forum entries
I am a bit at lost as to where to go from here, in order to investigate further what is going on. Would anyone here have an idea what to troubleshoot next?
I would be grateful for any help/info, in any case.
Many thanks in advance!